chapter 11 - Alpha Pact

Outfits in the external link 

From 3.10 "The Overlooked", in the loft, Scott moved his arm smoothly, tilting the jar, the mistletoe being poured over Jennifer in a straight, perfect line.

In the circle of mistletoe, Jennifer turned into the Darach, screeching.

Natalie: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

Derek gripped Jennifer by her throat. "What are you?"

"The only person who can save your sister Cora," Jennifer told him.

From 3.10 "The Overlooked", in the Nemeton, Sheriff, Macey and Melissa were tied to posts.

Deucalion: (voice over from 3.10 The Overlooked) "Guardians, Scott."

From 3.10 "The Overlooked", on the roof of the hospital, Deucalion and Scott were talking.

"You help me catch her, and I'll help you get your mother, Arielle's mother and Stiles and Stacie's father back," Deucalion told him.

Tara realized what he was about to do. "Scott, don't do this. Don't go with him."

Scott looked at her. "Tell Stiles and Stacie I'm gonna find their dad. Tell Ari I'm gonna find her mom. I'll find a way to help your sister. I promise."

Tara shook her head. 

Scott and Deucalion turned around, starting to walk away.

"Scott!" Tara told him.

From 3.10 "The Overlooked", in the elevator, Derek pushed the button for the next floor.

The elevator started to rise.

Jennifer stood behind him. "Derek, please look at me."

Derek looked into the reflection of the elevator doors.

The Darach stood there, screeching, attacking him.

Stacie and Stacie ran down the hall toward the elevator.

Stacie knelt next to Derek worriedly. "Derek?"

Stacie looked toward Stiles, at a loss for what to do. 

¤•¤°¤•¤

Day One

Same Night - Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital - Elevator

Derek was still unconscious.

Stacie was desperately trying to wake him up. "Derek?" She slapped him in the face. "Derek, come on!" She slapped him in the face in another attempt to wake him up. "Derek, please. Oh, my God."

Stiles ran inside, kneeling next to them. "I couldn't find Tara. What's wrong, Stacie?"

"He won't wake up," Stacie answered.

Stiles looked at her worriedly. "Stacie, I think he's--"

"Don't say it," Stacie told him. "Don't say you think he's dead."

Stiles sighed. "Fine."

Tara ran inside, kneeling next to them. "Move."

Stiles backed away.

Tara reached back her hand, punching Derek in the face hard enough to wake him up.

Stacie sighed in relief, hanging her head.