chapter 15 - Galvanize

Outfits in the external link

From 3.14 "More Bad Than Good", in the girls' locker room, Angel and Kira were sitting behind the lockers, hiding from Coyote!Malia, breathing heavily but quietly a little scared of what could happen to them, looking at each other nervously.

Kira: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

From 3.14 "More Bad Than Good", in the basement, Braedan had just freed Peter, Derek and Tara.

"We're not leaving without it," Derek told them.

From 3.14 "More Bad Than Good", in the mansion, Braedan, Peter, Derek and Tara stood next to the wooden trunk.

Braedan reached into the Mountain Ash, bringing out the long, wooden triskele box.

Peter: (voice over from 3.14 More Bad Than Good) "Somebody really doesn't want our hands in there."

From 3.11 "Alpha Pact", in the study of the Argent Apartment, Stiles, Stacie, Ari and Allison were explaining to Chris.

"Lydia's got sort of a talent," Ari told him.

From 3.09 "The Girl Who Knew Too Much", in the classroom, Lydia looked at Jennifer. "I'm psychic."

From 3.08 "Visionary", in Macey's hospital room, Macey was in her bed.

Lydia, Ari, Natalie, Stacie and Allison stood around her.

Macey looked at Allison, sighing. "Your father is the reason I know about Werewolves." The girls froze when they heard the words, confused and surprised. "When we were in high school, we used..."

"To be a thing?" Stacie suggested. "Date?" 

Macey smiled a small smile. "Yes."

From 3.14 "More Bad Than Good", at the Nemeton, the bug swarms began to take on five distinctively humanoid shapes.

Deaton: (voice over from 3.11 Alpha Pact) "It will draw them here like a beacon."

¤•¤°¤•¤

Day One

Night - Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital - Outside

Raphael was managing a secure patient transfer, looking at the driver of an ambulance. "Bring him around back. And keep it quiet. No one needs to know except for the people who absolutely need to know."

The driver nodded in agreement, driving around back.

¤•¤°¤•¤

Inside - Waiting Room

Melissa was adjusting a jack-o-lantern on the table.

Macey stood next to her. "And they're supposed to bring him in together?"

"Yep," Melissa answered. "And it's not gonna be pretty." She looked behind Macey. Macey turned to watch as Raphael and Sheriff walked toward each other. "Oh, here we go."

Macey and Melissa walked toward him.

Sheriff looked at Raphael. "Hey. He is not coming in."

"This is the only hospital that will take him," Raphael told them.