chapter 1 - Tattoos

Outfits in the external link 

From 2.01 "Omega", in the Beacon Hills Preserve, Scott McCall leaped over a cliff ledge.

Scott: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

From 2.02 "Shape Shifted", in the Lahey House's basement, Scott was talking with Tara and Derek Hale, looking at Derek. "You can't just go around..."

From 2.02 "Shape Shifted", in the jail cell, Isaac Lahey used both arms to lean forward against the door, looking up through the window. His eyes were glowing gold.

Scott: (voice over from 2.02 Shape Shifted) "Turning."

From 2.09 "Party Guessed", in the Hale Underground Hideout, in the subway cart, Natalie Lahey was chained to her seat. The halo headband of nails was around her head. She looked over her shoulder toward where Erica Reyes and Vernon Boyd were chained up, their eyes glowing gold. Natalie's eyes started to glow.

Scott: (voice over from 2.02 Shape Shifted) "People into Werewolves."

From 2.02 "Shape Shifted", in the Lahey House's basement, Scott, Derek and Tara were talking.

"I can if they're willing," Derek told them.

 From 2.01 "Omega", in the Preserve, Tara had both herself and Scott hiding behind a tree, restraining him with his back to her. "I don't care about power like Derek does. But if you and Arielle are alone, you're gonna end up like him."

Tara nodded over to the Omega that Gerard Argent had slashed in half with a sword.

From 2.12 "Master Plan", in Allison's room, Scott and Allison Argent were sitting on her bed.

Allison looked at Scott with tears in her eyes. "Scott, I'm trying to break up with you."

"It's okay, because I know we're gonna be together," Scott told her.

From 2.12 "Master Plan", in Nathan's hospital room, Nathan and Macey Martin were speaking.

Nathan turned to look at Macey. "It doesn't matter where I am, it's going to happen anyway, Mace. I know that, and you know that." 

"The only one who doesn't know that but should is Ari," Macey told him.

"She'll find out soon enough," Nathan told her.

From 2.12 "Master Plan", in the warehouse, Ari Martin looked from Jackson Whittemore and Lydia Martin to everyone behind her in pain. She turned around, running toward the exit, never looking back.

From 2.12 "Master Plan", in an alley, Ari ran as fast as she could down the alley in front of her, tears of realization, denial and pain in her eyes.

Macey: (voice over from 2.12 Master Plan) "Yeah, after it's too late."

From 2.12 "Master Plan", outside Ari's House, an ambulance truck was outside in front, the red and white lights flashing, driving away.

Ari ran closer. She slowed to a stop, turning her head to watch the truck disappeared. 

From 2.12 "Master Plan", in Ari's House, Macey sat on the couch, holding the necklaces Nathan had given her to give to Ari.

Ari walked inside. "Mom?"

Macey looked at Ari, not prepared for telling her daughter what she needed to tell her. She stood, walking closer. "Ari."

Ari looked at the tears on her mother's face in numb denial. "Mom." Macey wrapped her arms around her. Ari returned the embrace. "What happened?"