chapter 4 - Unleashed

Outfits in the external link 

From 3.03 "Fireflies", in the boiler room, Derek held a hand toward Jennifer. Jennifer took it, allowing to help her up. 

Isaac: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

From 3.01 "Tattoos", in the foyer of the Hale House, Scott, Stiles, Stacie, Derek and Tara were talking.

Scott looked at Derek and Tara. "How many are there?"

  From 3.01 "Tattoos", in the school hallway, Ethan and Aiden walked together. 

Tara: (voice over from 3.01 Tattoos) "A pack of them." 

From 3.01 "Tattoos", in the girls' locker room, Ennish pushed Braedan against the locker behind her, roaring.

Tara: (voice over from 2.12 Master Plan) "An Alpha Pack."

From 3.01 "Tattoos", in Isaac's hospital room, Kali looked at Isaac, holding up three clawed fingers. Her eyes were glowing completely red.

From 3.01 "Tattoos", in the girls' locker room, Deucalion slashed toward Braedan's throat.

From 3.02 "Chaos Rising", in the hallway of the bank, Adriana slowed to a stop, looking toward the closest door with a knowing smirk, walking away. 

Inside the closest, Allison looked through a hole in the door, watching Adriana walk away with confusion. "She let me go?" 

From 3.02 "Chaos Rising", in the vault, Tara looked at Cora, her voice as weak as a whisper. "Cora?"

"She's our sister," Derek told them.

From 2.08 "Raving", in the warehouse district, Chris held Victoria in his arms, looking at the Alpha bite on her shoulder.

Scott: (voice over from 3.03 Fireflies) "We couldn't let that be the memory that you had of her." 

From 3.01 "Tattoos", in the vault, Natalie leaned against the hall, breathing heavily, sweat beading on her skin, her eyes starting to glow gold, about to lose control. 

From 2.02 "Shape Shifted", in the dining room of the Lahey House, Lahey threw a glass toward Natalie. Isaac knelt over her, cowering over her, acting as a shield.

Lahey: (voice over from 2.02 Shape Shifted)"You want to take this downstairs?" 

From 3.01 "Tattoos", in flashback, Natalie was screaming in the freezer.

From 3.02 "Chaos Rising", in the clinic, Scott, Ari, Stiles, Stacie, Tara, Derek, Isaac and Deaton were meeting.

Tara looked at Ari with a suspicious look. "We still have this little problem of Isaac saying he saw Arielle there."

"She wasn't there," Isaac told them. "She saved us." 

From 3.01 "Tattoos", in the warehouse, Ari threw the wire toward the twins, starting the bike.

Tara: (voice over from 3.02 Chaos Rising)"Then explain it." 

From 3.01 "Tattoos", in the boys' locker room, Adriana looked at Braedan with completely red, glowing eyes and canines grew long, growling.

Braedan: (voice over from 3.01 Tattoos)"Show me the color of your eyes." 

From 3.02 "Chaos Rising", in the clinic, Scott, Ari, Stiles, Stacie, Tara, Derek, Isaac and Deaton were meeting.

Ari let her eyes glow blue, letting the glow fade.

Tara looked guilty for accusing Ari. "Not you."