chapter 14 - More Bad Than Good

Outfits in the external link

From 3.13 "Anchors", in the History class, the new teacher stood in front of them. 

Ari: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

"My name is Mr. Yukimura," Yukimura told them. "I'm sure by now you all my daughter, Kira." He held out a hand. Kira raised her head, smiling awkwardly. "And the girl sitting next to her is a new girl as of this week, named Angelique Fain."

Angel held up a peace sign. "Call me Angel."

From 3.13 "Anchors", in the basement, Peter, Derek and Tara were chained to the wall.

Peter and Derek were shirtless. Peter's hands were bound to the side. Derek's hands were bound above his head.

Tara's shirt was ripped open to reveal a sports bra and many unhealed wounds in her skin. Her hands were bound above her head.

Derek and Tara both glared at Peter in anger and annoyance.

"Why are you two looking at me like this is my fault?" Peter asked.

Tara turned her head away. "Because it is your fault."

From 3.13 "Anchors", in the tunnel of the school, Stiles and Scott were talking.

"You're seeing things, aren't you?" Stiles asked.

Ari, Stacie, Allison, Lydia and Adriana walked toward them.

"How'd you know?" Scott asked.

Stiles looked behind him toward the girls.

Scott turned to follow his gaze.

Adriana looked between the five of them. "Because it's happening to all of you."

From 3.13 "Anchors", there were flashes of Allison's hallucinations of Kate, Ari's hallucination of the woods chasing her through the woods, Scott's transformation problems, Stiles being unable to read, and Stacie's dreams.

From 3.13 "Anchors", outside for lunch, the group sat at their table.

Angel sat down next to Stiles.

Kira was standing next to her. "You said your mom wrote a book about all of this?"

"Yeah," Angel answered. "I can help you guys get a copy, if you want."

From 3.13 "Anchors", in the woods, Stiles, Stacie and Scott walked toward the ravine and the overturned car.

Sheriff: (voice over from 3.13 Anchors) "Eight years ago, almost an entire family died in a car accident."

From 3.13 "Anchors", in Sheriff's office, Sheriff put up a picture of Malia.

Sheriff: (voice over from 3.13 Anchors) "A young girl named Malia was never found."

From 3.13 "Anchors", at the ravine, Stiles, Stacie and Scott were looking at the doll.

Sheriff: (voice over from 3.13 Anchors) "Two bodies that were still in the car were covered in bites and slashes."

From 3.13 "Anchors", in the woods, Scott stood in front of Coyote!Malia, growling.

Coyote!Malia snarled back. Her eyes were blowing blue.

Scott looked at her in realization. "Malia?"

Coyote!Malia ran away, leaving.

¤•¤°¤•¤

Same Night