Dancing with the Star

"Ready people!?!? 5!, 6!, 7!, 8!"

It's him I think to myself. The one and only Derek Hough as my dance instructor. His name ringing's in my head for a while. He's the only good thing about my day. Dancing with him is my dream. To bad it will never happen. When ever people ask me how my day  was I say good but, as I say that a image of him appears in my head.

Enough about the guy I'll never be able to get. My name is Maddie and I am a complete dork. I'm clumsy and nerdy, sometimes annoying. Derek would never go for me.  See what I mean everything goes back to Derek. "Good job people! I'll see you next week or later this week depending on how many times I see you this week!" Everyone packs up there things and leaves the studio. I wait outside the studio's door waiting for Derek to come out. He walks out the doors looks straight at me and starts to walk away. I'm in his class and I don't think he even knows I exist.

After he's a distance away I walk back into the studio, plug my phone into the stereo and play music. I practice my dancing after class every week because I hope that when I improve he'll notice me. I crank up my music nice and loud and start to dance.

I finish all out of breath when I hear foot steps on the studio. "Nice job" the person is clapping there hands. "Thanks." I turn around with a sly smirk on my face and it disappears when I find out that it's Derek. "How come you never dance in the front row in class?" I was shocked he even knew I existed but he knew I was in the back row! "Um, I'm not very comfortable up there, I'm not that comfortable in the back row......" I look to the ground. "Why?" He crocks his head to the side and it makes him look even more cute, if that's possible. "Well, it's kinda threatening when your the teacher" I smile a bit and look up at him. "I see, is it because I'm just that good?" I laugh, "YES!" "Well why don't we talk about it while I walk you home?" I just smile and nod.

"This neighbourhood is a little creepy..." He looks on behind him. "Ya, you get used to it." I stop walking cause we reach my front door. "No, no, no, no you do NOT live here!" He looks the door up and down. "But I do." I get my keys out. "Not anymore you don't!" He takes the keys out of my hands. "Huh?" "Your going to live with me from now on, and I won't take no as an answer!" I let out a little giggle. "Fine, let me get my stuff so I can move."

We pull up to his house and I'm so speechless. First I find out he actually knows who I am, the next we're outside my old house, then I'm in his coast more than me car, now I'm about to live in his house! I bet I'm gonna walk up tomorrow and find out this is all a dream. "Come on." He opens my door. I walk into his house and there two staircases heading upstairs. "Let's go find you a room." He takes my hand and leads me up stairs. I had to take my other hand to shut my mouth. "Will this be ok?" Right there before my eyes was the biggest room I've ever seen. It was probably bigger than my old apartment. "Yes, this will be fine." He lets go of my hand and starts showing me the room. "Here's the remote to the TV." Look around but I don't see a TV anywhere but, then he presses a button and the TV pops up from the dresser. "Bathroom, balcony, and a little reading nook that looks out over the backyard." "Thank you" I give him a hug. "Anytime" he hugs back.

"I'll show you the rest of the house a little later, I have rehearsal." We walk out of my room. "Ok that's cool, I figure it out." "Hi!" A young lady say's. "Who are you?" "My name is Maddie, I'm one of Derek's students." "I see, and your here because?" "Oh!" Derek butts in "she's here because I didn't want her to get killed." The lady looks very confused. "She lived in a bad neighbourhood." He gave her a look like 'man your so dumb I have to spell everything out for you.' "So she'll be living here?" She looked me up and down. "Ya" "for how long?" "I don't quite know yet" Derek shrugs. "Oh, ok. Well I'm Emily, Maddie" she holds out her hand waiting for me to shake it. "Hi, Emily." I shake her hand. "Better get to rehearsal!" She takes Derek's hand and pulls him out to the car. "Bye!" He shouts back at me. I don't have any words I just wave back.