Chapter 5

"When you wish apon a star, as dreamers do, fate is kind" I stare out my window singing When You Wish Apon a Star. "Nice singing!" I sharply turn to see Derek standing in the doorway with hot coco. "I thought you were a dancer?" He cam over and handed me a mug. "I am...apparently I can sing as well." He lights up the room with his smile. "Well, I might have found you a job that you may love...." "Oh really?" I rise an eyebrow up at him. "How would you like to be a coach on dancing with The Stars?" I jump up "OMG, really?!?!" "Yup" "Yes!" I give him a big hug almost spilling his coco. "Your welcome, what are friends for?" I give him a faint smile. Then he starts to lean in closer again. "Well," I stand up "goodnight." "Oh, ya, night."

"Harrison! Your never gonna guess-" I barge into the kitchen at Harrison when Derek cuts me off "come on! Get ready! Rehearsal today!" Harrison raises an eyebrow at me "you heard the man!" Start to run back upstairs to get ready as I was screaming back at him "I'M ON DANCING WITH THE STARS!"

I put my ugly brown hair in a messy bun, put on black lululemon leggings, a lose white tank top thats see threw, and wore a black bra under it. Over top I had a dark purple lululemon sweater on, and a black infinity scarf on. "Come on!" Derek shouts up to me "we don't have all day!" I grab my 'gym bag' that's filled with my dance stuff and rush downstairs "Coming!"

"Get in the car we don't have all day." He grabs my arm and tugs me over to the car. "Ya, I kinda figured that out." I try to act sassy by yanking the car door open but I couldn't find it. I looked down and there was no handle! Then Derek stole my thunder and acted cool because on his keys there's a button the magically opens the door. It doesn't open normally either it like, rise up to the roof of the car. "Cool eh?" Derek smirks as he gets in the car. "Whatever!" I hop in as well. I sit with my bag on the floor in front of me and my arms crossed on my lap, and I'm staring right out the windshield. "What are you waiting for? We're gonna be late." "Well, I'm waiting for you because, well, your door isn't shut." I look at him like he's an idiot  then pull down my door to shut it. "What you don't have a button to shut my door?" I mutter under my breath, I like he heard me because he started  to laugh.