Chapter 34

Weeks and weeks go by and more and more couples are leaving the show. Next to go was Cheryl and LeBron James, then Tony and Jennifer Aniston, after that was Mark and Cameron Diaz, the left Alice and Justin Bieber, sadly then Peta and Nick Jonas. All thats left is Derek and Jennifer, Kevin and I, Whitney and Louis, Maks and Ellen, and last by not least Ally and Bruno.

It's elimination at this very moment and Whitney and Louis are up, so are Kevin and I, and also Ally and Bruno. I can tell Kevin is very nervous, he has this consipated look on his face and he's sweating like crazy. "And the couple that will NOT make it into the semi final is...." Kevin grabs my hand scared for his life.  "I'm sorry to say that Bruno and Ally, this is the end of the road." The adience cheers and boo's and Bruno jsut walks over to the judges with sham and failure writen all over his face. Kevin jumps into my arms (not litterally) and gives me the biggest hug ever. "WE MADE IT!" I stat to laugh "YEAH! I  knew we could!" He takes my hand amd brings me up to the belcony. 

"TO THE FINAL FOUR!" Maks yells and then pulls everyone into a group hug. Derek then kisses me and says "You actually have a chance at wining!" "What?!" You thought I didn't before?" "Well, no....." Derek looks away. I start to laugh "Hey!" and I play punch him. He pulls me in for another hug and starts to laugh. 

We get home and I plop on the couch. "Hey! We have to go celibrate! Get up, lets go!" "Rest is key, if you want to win." I say to him with my eyes shut. "You sound like Yoda." We both start to laugh. "You're funny, but there's no way that I'm moving." He then flops beside me and whispers in my ear. "Not even victory sex?" I open my eyes, look at him, and bit my lip. I lean in for a kiss and say "I haven't won yet, so NO victory sex." Then I flop back over and shut my eyes again. "You are the biggest tease I ever saw!"