Chapter 27

"And we're live at the Dancing With The Stars studio!" Tom starts off the show. Everyone in the audience starts to cheer. "Let introduce the cast for this season!" The audience cheers even louder. "Introducing Peta and Nick Jonas! Cheryl and LeBron James! Derek and Jennifer Lawrence! Val and Reba McEntire! Mark and Cameron Diaz! Tony and Jennifer Aniston! Jill and Johnny Depp! Whitney and Louis Tomlison! Maks and Ellen DeGeneres! Alice and Justin Bieber! Ally and Bruno Mars! Last but not least are new comer Maddie and Kevin McHale!"

All the coaches did there opening dance and the we all went up to the sky room to meet up with our star. "First up we have Val and Reba with a waltz!" Tom says as Val and Reba get ready for there dance. Their dance finishes and the judges vote. "6" Carrie Anne says "7" says Len "7" says Bruno.

Then went up Peta and Nick. And there score's were 7, 7, 7. Mark and Cameron went on and they got 8, 7, 8 but of cores they got a good score. Cameron has Mark as her coach. Then Cheryl and LeBron went and got 6, 6, 6. Then went up Jill and Johnny with 6, 7, 7. Derek and Jennifer were next and got 8, 8, 7. After them was Tony and the other Jennifer and they got 6, 6, 7. Maks and Ellen then went and did amazing and got 7, 8, 8. After them was Whitney and Louis they got 7, 6, 7.Then Alice and Justin they got 8, 6 , 6. After them was Ally and Bruno, of cores Bruno made some joke about having the same name as Bruno and they got 7, 7, 7. Then it was Kevin and I the last people to preform.

We walk out on to the dance floor and I wait for the music to start.  Then our music starts Haven't Met You Yet by Michael Buble. The stage smells like sweat and old lady perfume from the audience. We break out our choreography and dance our hearts out. Our jazz dance was amazing I don't know how I'll top it for next week. I can't wait to hear what the judges have to say.

We end our dance and walk over to the judges. "Wow!" Bruno is still standing out of his chair, and clapping his hands. "Bravo!" "Ok," Tom clams down the audience and Bruno. "Let's hear what the judges have to say about your explosive jazz number. Carrie Anne." "Wow, guys! Maddie for this being  your first season WOW! This will be some season. You guys did great but, Kevin, work on keeping your back straight and up and finish your movements before you start a new one. That it's though, very good job." "Len" Tom looks at him. "It was a very good performance but, Kevin work on your technique. But I'll give you points for entertaining everyone." Kevin gives me a little squeeze and we smile at each other. "Bruno" Tom then says to get his input. "You guys! I mean wow! Better than some people that have been on the show for years! Congrats but, Carrie Anne is right finish your movement before starting a new movement. Other than that great!" "Ok, thanks" Tom turns back to us. "You guys can head up to the sky room where you guys will get your scores." "Thanks:" I smile at him.

We head upstairs and I tell Kevin he did great. "You guys did great" Amber greeted us by saying. "Now lets see what you guys scored. Carrie Anne?" Carrie Anne holds up her number "9!" I hug Kevin. "Len?" "8!" "And Bruno?" "9!" He jumps up out of his seat again. Kevin picks me up and spins me around. "26 out of a possible 30. How do you guys feel?" Kevin grabs the microphone. "Considering it was her first time ever doing this and we got the highest score of the night! I say we both feel pretty great! Agreed?" He looks at me "agreed" I say out of breath.