Chapter 16

After swimming we just hung out by the pool talking. Harry was talking to Derek about how Louis is on the show and he isn't. Harrison then popped his head out the backdoor. "What would you like me to cook for dinner sir?" He asked Derek. "I don't know, what do you guys want?" He turned to look at Natasha, Mya, Darcy, and me. "Pizza!" Mya shouts and throws her hands up. "No." Natasha forces her hands back down. "How about we go out for dinner......" Darcy suggests. "Sure!" "All of us, even him!" She points over to Harrison. "Ok, let's get ready everyone!" Derek claps his hands together. "Even you Harrison." He puts Harrison on the back. Harrison just stood there in shock that he was going out for dinner with us.   

We all head up to our rooms getting ready. I go through my closet think what the hell am I going to wear? Not even 8 minutes later Natasha walks into my room. "What are you gonna wear?" She sits on my bed. "I have no bloody clue!" I shout from my closet. "What are you wearing?" I peek my head out to see what she's wearing. Her hair is in a high bun, she was wearing a dark purple shirt underneath a black blazer, and jeggings. She had on black flats for shoes. "Wow! I have nothing like that in here, it's either to fancy or to....." I couldn't find the right word. "street dancer?" Natasha helps me out. "Yeah! That!" "Let me see." She pushes past me and into my closet. "Good luck...."  I wish her. "HERE!" She throws an outfit at me. I pick it up and lay it out on the bed. I see a grey tank top with a light brown cardigan, black leggings, and black boots. "Oh, thanks." "Don't mention it." She grins at me.

"Well, don't you two look beautiful!" Harry comments as we walk down the staircase. "Thanks baby!" Natasha gives him a kiss and I can't help but smile. All I could think about in that moment was I want that with someone one day. Since I couldn't take the cuteness that Harry and Natasha were showing I turned around to see Derek looking better than ever. "Where'd you find that outfit?" He smiles "I've been saving it for a special day, I thought this could qualify."  He was wearing a grey t-shirt with a black leather jacket over top. Then dark jeans and grey high tops. "Just a  fun fact about me" I len up against the wall "I've always wanted a red leather jacket." "Cool" Derek kinda just brushes whatever I just said off his shoulder. "Who's ready for dinner?!?!" Derek then shouts to everyone and opens the front door. "Me!" Mya throws her hands up.