Chapter 6

We pull into the parking lot and I start to get butter fly's in my stomach. The Dancing With The Stars studio is right before my eyes! "Are you ok?" Derek asks. That's when I found out that you could actually tell I was nervous. "Um, just a bit of first day jitters, just worrying about everything little by little." "Ok," He took my left hand held it in both of his. "Everything will be ok" he kisses his hands which my hand is in! "Ok" I smiled and acted like it never happened. 

"Wow!" I say as I walk on to the main stage. "This is amazing!" I could feel Derek smiling behind me. "Ya, I know imagine dancing on it every week. It's amazing!" I smile "I can't wait! For now lets go to rehearsal."

"Hey guys!" Derek barges through the doors. "I have a new comer so let make the opening dance as hard as can be!" I slowly walk into the room "haha Derek your so, funny!" Once I'm done making a joke at him the  first person I see is Emily! "I'm Maddie,"I quickly look away from her and over to everyone else. "I pretty much know all of you between watching the show and hearing Derek talk about you guys in class." Every starts laughing. So far they like me I think to myself, don't blow it! "And sure lets make this dance difficult I'm up for a challenge.

About two hours later, and the dance is not even half finished. "Ok, everybody water break!" I rush over to my bag seeing that I forgot my water. "So, how ya holding up?" Derek comes up behind me. "Fine, but I really need water, I forgot mine at home." He starts to laugh "I know, that's why I brought it." He pulls it out from behind his back. "Oh Derek!" I jump up and hug him "I love you!" Not even realizing what I just said. "Um," I take the water out of his hands. "'You know what I mean." He laughs "yes, I do." He walks away with a smile on his face. "Have you f**ked him yet?" "Excuse me?" I turn around to see it's Emily. "Well, first of all I would never f**k anybody who has f**ked you!" "Whatever, why are you even here?" She crosses her arms. "Because I got offered a job and I took it." "You gonna fail, I can see it now!" She said rudely and walked away. "Hey Emily!" I shouted so she would turn to look at me, but with my lick everyone saw. I kissed my hand and slapped it on my ass. "Ew!" Emily then ran out of the room. "Ya! Way to go Maddie! We all hate her! Thanks for putting her in her place!" there's around of applause. I guess I'm still cool to them.