Chapter 5

Alison awoke to Alphonse banging her door.

She groggily got up and trudged to the door.

"ALRIGHT, Alright!"

She opened it and Alphonse was was practically in a panic.

"Edward.. He's... He's.."

"He's what Al?! Spit it out!"

"He's gone! I can't find him anywhere!"

Her heart sunk and her eyes widened. As much as she didn't like that pipsqeak, she didn't want anything to happen to him.

She ran past Al and into the room where they were staying. The window was open, and the moonlight was seeping into the room. The bed sheets were pulled back, and were still warm. But the one thing that was missing, was Eds pocket watch..

"He couldn't have left too long ago... The beds still warm..."

She turned around to face Al.. His face was stone cold, and it was staring out the window...

"Al...?"

"...I know where he went..."

..........................

Edward sneaked into the open window of the tuckers. As much as he wanted what Al told him to be fake.. He had a gut feeling that something wasn't right...

The slight sound of thunder was in the background as he stealthily made his way around the house.

He checked the living room, hoping to find some evidence of Nina or Alexander...

Nothing.....

He checked the library...

Nothing.....

He looked in every corner he could....

Still... Nothing......

He spotted a dim light coming from the basement...

He slowly made his way down the creaky stairs and at the bottom was a cracked open door..

He peeked inside, and saw what terrified him....

He was right.... Alphonse was right....

Shaou Tucker had fused his daughter and dog into a chimera...

...............................

Al's armor clanged as he and Alison ran as quickly as they could to the Tuckers.

When they reached the mansion- like house, the door was wide open...

They carefully made their way into the house, and saw chairs knocked over, which set the horror of what was inside..

"YOU SICK BASTARD!"

Eds screams carried the entire way up stairs, and the two quickly rushed down into the basement.

Ed was holding tucker to the wall by his shirt collar, punching him repeatedly..

Al had to pull Ed off of him to make sure that he didn't kill Tucker..

But Alison stood in front of a dog like creature.... With long brown hair.... And it could speak...

"Big brothers... Big sister... Can we play now?"

That monster had turned his own daughter into a chimera...

Alison dropped to her knees and let tears flow down her face willingly... She placed her hand on Nina's head, pushing the hair out of her face...