Chapter 8

3 weeks later

Alison sat in sorrow as she had to attend the trial of Shou Tucker. She was in the stuffy court room for about an hour now, and her eyes kept darting back to the evil man. His crazed eyes wouldn't stay off of her. Even when asked questions he wouldn't look away.

She felt terrified that he was going to leap up from his chair any minute, and go for her neck and strangle her. However, she knew that there were dozens of gaurds, and that she had alchemy to back her up.

She had found out a few days after she was released from the hospital about Nina. Someone had killed her, no one knew what or why, but only that it was done with alchemy.

One of the gaurds handed he judge pictures of what was left of Nina Tucker. Alsion caught a glance and felt her stomach turn.

"Hmm.. I see... I would like to call up witness," the judge rooked t his paper," Alison Huges."

Alison got up next to where she sat next to her father. She had tries to talk him out of going, but he refused.

She flattened her skirt and took a seat in the witness section.

"So, may I call you Alison?" The lawyer asked.

She nodded.

"So, Alison, where were you on the night of august 10th?"

"Well.. I was sleeping and was awoken by a friend who was staying in my house. He had said that his brother had gone missing and he had no idea where he was. Considering some of the questionable things we had seen in Tuckers house that day, I had decided that was a good place to start."

"Okay, and did you break into Mr. Tuckers home?"

"No.. The door was wide open and we walked through it."

"And what did you find when you entered the home?"

Alison didn't want to think back to all of this. It angered and scared her, but for this man to be punished for what he had done, she had to.

"Miss. Alison?"

"S-sorry.... Uhm, there was furniture scattered across the room. Chairs, blankets, everything... I heard yelling from downstairs and I went down to see is everything was okay... But when I got down there......."

"You saw the chimera."

She nodded....

"How could you tell it was Nina?"
"..... She spoke...... She had asked if we could play...... It.... It had to be her........"

"I see..... Now if I'm not mistaken, you said that two other people were with you. Who were they?"

Ed and Al weren't here to back themselves up. Which left Alison to put this asshole behind bars.

"Edward and Alphonse Elric."

The court burst into a sea of loud whispers and talking. At the slight mention of the Elrics they all would go insane.

"Okay, and correct me if I'm wrong, but you were injured that very night?"

"Yes..."

"Did this person have any connection to the crime that you know of?"

"N-no.... I don't know...."

"Yes or no Miss. Alison."

The more Alison thought about it, the more the pieces started coming together. The man was in the same area they were in, he was an alchemist, and he wanted to kill other alchemists... Which ment that he would want to get rid of their creations as well....