Part 2

"I love you, Cheryl."

"I love you too...God Liam, don't stop."

The pants and quiet moans that broke through the quiet atmosphere of the master bedroom late that night were the only sounds to be heard apart from the quiet sounds of the waves crashing against the shoreline from outside the window. The loved up couple had had a lovely evening together with little Sophia, and after the little girl had gone down to bed for the night, the two of them stayed up for a bit before their loved up state gradually led to them falling into bed together. They made love to each other as they often did; Cheryl simply loving how gentle Liam was with her and how he never hurt her in the slightest as she kept her arm draped around his neck while her other hand was on his muscular back. Liam held his muscular arms around her as he continued thrusting, keeping his forehead resting against hers so that he could kiss her every now and then – both of them feeling so connected in every way possible.

"You're so amazing." She sweetly remarked, stroking her hand down his cheek before quietly moaning as a wave of pleasure washed over her. Liam lightly kissed her cheek, quickening his pace a bit which caused her to bite her lip to stop herself from screaming.

"So are you." He breathed out before burying his head into her neck, thrusting a bit deeper into her. She wrapped her legs around her waist and dug her nails into his back, truly believing that if there was a such thing as heaven, she was certainly in it.

"Fuck." Cheryl quietly panted abit later, feeling an incredible wave of pleasure starting to build up inside of her, signaling that she was close to being catapulted into another state of bliss that was sure to set her nerves on fire. She could tell by the way that Liam had tightened his grip on her and quickened his pace that he too was close, leading her to cling to him as tight as possible as frequent moans escaped her lips; both of them trying to keep quiet though that was proving to be increasingly difficult.

It was a few minutes later that Cheryl was forced to bite down on Liam's shoulder and squeeze her eyes shut while he groaned against her neck, both of them feeling like they had been lifted up by a wave of orgasmic pleasure that caused them to hold onto each other for dear life. Liam lightly kissed her neck and pulled out of her before rolling to her side, both of them breathing heavily before he was then forced to smile as Cheryl rolled over and cuddled into him.

"You're so amazing." She sweetly mumbled before kissing his neck a couple times, feeling so incredibly close to him. He cuddled her back and kissed the top of her head, both of them always loving their cuddles that they shared after intimately making love to each other. That was one thing that Cheryl hated about JB; he hardly ever wanted to cuddle or anything like that after sex, which was something that made her feel incredibly bad at times because she felt like he only used her for pleasure or something. Liam actually made her feel loved, which was all she wanted – was to be loved by someone special.

The couple laid in each other's arms for a good while, both of them laughing and talking quietly together whilst sharing kisses every now and then and playing with each other's hands. Liam loved the way Cheryl's nose would crinkle up and her eyes would sparkle when she was laughing; that alone leading him to just gaze at her in a besotted manner whenever she was laughing as she just made his heart skip a beat and gave him some pretty crazy butterflies. Cheryl too loved how adorable Liam looked when he was happy and laughing – the way his eyes would squeeze shut or the adorable smile that would take over his face; all of these things leading her to just stare at him and stroke his face whilst sighing in a loved up manner. The two of them were truly falling for each other more and more every single day, both of them feeling incredibly happy together – and for Liam, he felt like he had found the woman he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.