Part 10

The trendy ice cream parlor on the outskirts of the city was relatively empty as it was a simple Monday evening in the city of London. There was some music playing in the background, and the walls were painted a bright, vibrant color that gave the place a happy vibe. There were a few families dotted around the different tables, just enjoying ice cream whilst talking and laughing together.

Cheryl, Liam, and Sophia were instantly guided to a table together; the three of them sitting down and being handed menus straight away. They thanked the waitress before looking through, their mouths watering straight away at the sights of the different ice cream flavors and sundaes that were being offered.

"They have a fudge stuffed cookie and brownie sundae; that sounds so good." Cheryl remarked, her eyes going side with enthusiasm. Both Liam and Sophia exchanged a glance, simultaneously making an 'Mmm' sounds together.

"Can I have that? It sounds so yummy." Sophia immediately asked as she looked up at her mother.

"It's massive, but you can have it. You sure you'll finish it?" Cheryl asked with a raised eyebrow. Sophia nodded eagerly, giving her mother a happy smile.

"Yes I can finish it!" She replied. Cheryl giggled and kissed her head before looking through her menu again.

"I reckon I'll have the peanut butter and banana sundae with the fudge." Liam spoke up, snapping his menu shut before playfully tapping Sophia on the head with his menu as she was sat across from him. She simply giggled at him, poking her tongue out at him while Cheryl shook her head and chuckled softly, thinking the two of them were just as bad as each other.

"I think I'll have the brownie and Oreo sundae." Cheryl said, looking up from her menu again.

"I had that before; it's great!" Liam enthusiastically burst out, smiling away at her.

"It better be else you're sleeping on the sofa, mate." Cheryl jokingly replied. Liam simply burst out laughing before giving her a skeptical look, reaching over and tapping her on the nose.

"You wouldn't put me on the sofa, especially not after-" he began before laughing as Cheryl kicked him in the leg, just as the waitress approached their table again.

"Hi guys; are you all ready to order?" she asked.

"Yes we are," Cheryl giggled a bit as she tried to ignore Liam who kept lightly kicking her ankle under the table, "A brownie and Oreo sundae for me and the fudge stuffed cookie and brownie sundae for the little monster here."

"Great choices guys," the waitress replied before turning to Liam, "And for you, handsome?"

And Cheryl gave a raised eyebrow straight away...

"The peanut butter and banana sundae with fudge." Liam replied as he began playing with Cheryl's hand across the table.

The waitress instantly got the message to not even try to flirt with Liam anymore as she noticed him playing with Cheryl's hand. She quickly scribbled down the orders before walking away, leading Cheryl to look up at Liam as a giggle escaped her lips.

"You noticed the subtle flirting didn't you?" She smirked.

"I did, but I'm very taken and very happy." Liam replied, winking at her. Cheryl giggled and rolled her eyes as she reached over and stroked his cheek.