Part 6

"Wake up guys...Mammy, Liam; it's Christmas – wake up!"

Though disgruntled groans escaped from both of their lips, Cheryl and Liam couldn't help but smile as a very excited Sophia climbed onto their bed and began jumping up and down excitedly; this amusing them both greatly as they looked at each other with smirks on their faces. Sophia was always extremely excited for Christmas anyway as, like Cheryl, it was her favorite holiday ever. The fact that they were spending it in such a warm, sun-drenched place was even better; the sunshine putting them in a great mood all ready as it was a far cry from cold, cloudy England which was most likely covered in snow at the moment anyway.

"Alright, pet; calm down," Cheryl groaned slightly as she stood up, "Get down and let me get up, please nutter."

Sophia giggled slightly and sat herself down on the bed before scooting off onto the floor, deciding that she best calm down some as she really was far too wound up for her to not even had anything sugary yet. Cheryl giggled softly at her funny daughter before getting out of bed, Liam getting up as well and instantly coming around to lift Sophia up onto his shoulders. The three of them wandered out into the lounge area where their Christmas tree was set up; Cheryl and Liam smirking away at each other when Sophia let out the loudest squeal of happiness before instantly demanding to be let down. Liam instantly obeyed her request and put her down onto the ground; the little girl running straight over to the mountain of toys that were laid out for her.

"Oh my God; all these dollies and – ahh – Mammy look, Santa got me an iPad too; this is so awesome!" Sophia burst out, excitedly looking through all her presents that were laid out for her. Cheryl giggled softly and looked up at Liam who was stood behind her, his arms wrapped around her waist.

"Think she's happy?" he asked, resting his chin on her shoulder. Cheryl nodded her head, leaning back against him slightly before pouting her lips, allowing Liam to give her an affectionate peck on the lips before he nudged his nose against hers.

"Merry Christmas baby." He whispered.

"Merry Christmas to you as well." She replied before kissing him yet again. He gave her a gentle squeeze before finally letting her go, the two of them then going over and joining Sophia in the floor as they all began looking through the presents together.

It wasn't long before the lounge area of the villa began looking more and more like a load of kids had been let loose in a Toys R Us as the floor became more and more consumed with empty boxes that once contained the dollies that were now laid out on the floor, as well as a tea set that was now set up in the floor as well while other toys were still remaining to be opened though Sophia was taking a little break now. The rose gold iPad was over in the corner in its trendy, purple printed case, charging up along with Cheryl's new rose gold iPhone 6s that Liam had surprisingly purchased her for Christmas. Cheryl and Liam obviously weren't left out when it came to Christmas as both of them had purchased each other some bits and bobs; in addition to the necklace that she'd opened before they'd left England and then the new phone now, Cheryl had also received a big basket of lotions, bubble bath stuff and different perfumes as well as some new dresses, heels, and even new lingerie from Liam which had made her laugh and caused a cheeky look to come about on his face. Cheryl had spoiled Liam as well; having brought him a shiny new Rolex watch with diamonds around the clock part as well as his initials on the back of that part in tiny diamonds. She had also gotten him a new suit – which had been for her own selfish reasons as she knew he'd look so incredibly handsome in it whenever he wore it – as well as some of his favorite aftershave, and a couple cool t-shirts what were Batman themed and a Batman hoodie that even had the bat ears on the hood; something that amused them both greatly. It was clear that today was simply going to be a great day; the three of them thoroughly enjoying their first Christmas thus far as the little family they were.