Sickness and seriousness part 2 (5sos)

WARNING: THIS IMAGINE FEATURES REFERENCES TO ANOREXIA.

*** Your Pov ***

The sound of gloves snapping against wrists made me cringe; that sound was something I absolutely hated. Most people hate spiders or clowns, but not me, that sound is a problem for me.

I jumped as the coldness of a stethoscope was placed on the crook of my arm, as someone took my blood pressure- it turned out to be Mikey.

"Low blood pressure." He muttered to himself.

My brother then approached me. "We're going to put an iv in you, since you passed out and it's probably because of dehydration."

"Okay."

I wasn't all that scared of needles so it wasn't a problem for me, the main problem that I had was when they wanted to check my stomach. That is when they'd find out I've been starving myself.

I'm not even sure how they haven't noticed, considering I live with them and they're all doctors.

"We have to weigh you y/n." Calum said, helping me out of bed and leading me over to the scale.

Reluctantly I stepped on the scale knowing that I didn't really have a choice, but didn't bother looking at the number since I already knew that I was fat enough.

I heard Calum mutter something under his breath before he called Luke over, oh no. "Luke! Can you come over here for a minute?"

"Sure mate."

The blond doctor walked over to where I was stood on the scales, as soon as he looked at the numbers on the scale, his attitude changed and he seemed slightly angry or upset.

Luke huffed. "I'm going to talk to Ashton and Mikey. Cal, can you bring her back to the bed please?"

"Yea."

"Luke, please don't tell Ashton!" I begged him, as Calum started bringing me back to the bed.

"Shhh, it's for your own good." Calum whispered in my ear, as he pulled the blankets over my body.

My brother, Luke and Mikey walked over to us a few minutes later. Ashton grabbed his stethoscope from around his neck and placed it on my heart.

Luke pulled down my blankets and pulled up my top to look at my stomach. I felt him press on my stomach and ribs, which made me groan in pain.

"You know, we shouldn't be able to see your ribs this easily, you're also severely underweight." Mikey told me, writing stuff down in a file.

"I'm fine."

That ladies and gentlemen is where my brother Ashton lost it.

"Enough!" Ashton yelled. "You're not fine! You are severely underweight, we can see your bones, and you're so freakin thin, like the lightest touch could break you. So please explain to me how that is fine."

I started sobbing as Ashton's arms wrapped around me in an embrace. "I'm so sorry Ash." I sobbed.

"Hey it's okay, we're going to get you help. Sorry for yelling but I'm just so worried about you."

In this moment, I had the one thing that I never really felt before, and that was love.

***
A/n: That was kind of terrible, sorry.

Xx,
Ali. ❤️