Imagine for Hallohellohola (1D)

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like this book?

I'm just really curious haha

Happy Birthday Mall boy!(Calum) Can't believe you are 21 already 😭😭

...
Sofia's Pov:

"Babe, are you sure you're alright?" I asked my boyfriend Harry. He was currently holding the right side of his mouth, and it worried me that he had a tooth ache, but because of his fear of dentists; he would most likely lie about it.

"I'm fine honey, don't worry about me."

But I could see right through his lie, the way he winced when he spoke, or the way he still held onto his mouth. I thought about calling his mother - who just so happened to be a dentist, but getting Harry to agree to see her would be difficult.

"Is it your mouth, babe?"

He nodded, "Yea, it hurts so much."

"Maybe we should call your mom," I suggested, reaching over to grab my iPhone, but it was immediately snatched out of my hand by Harry.

"P- please, don't call her," He begged.

I raised my eyebrows in confusion, "but you just said your mouth was causing you pain, shouldn't you get it looked yet?"

He shook his head and walked away, with my phone still in his hand. But despite his protests about calling his mother; I was still going to, even if it had to be behind his back.

Later that night

"Thank you again Anne, I will bring him by your office tomorrow."

We said our goodbyes and hung up. Of course I felt guilty going behind Harry's back, but knowing him he'd rather be in pain than go see a dentist.

I quietly crept back into the bedroom and crawled into our bed, being extra careful not to wake Harry. He definitely needed his rest for tomorrow.

Soon enough sleep took over my body, and I feel asleep with Harry's arms wrapped over my body.

...

"Harry, baby, it's time to get up." I poked his cheek for the third time.

He was refusing to get out of bed. I wasn't sure if he was doing it intentionally or not, but he needed to get up.

"Are you going to wake up?" I asked, ready to poke his cheek again, but he stopped me.

"Yes, yes, I will get out of bed. Just please don't poke my cheek again."

My eyes went wide and I immediately remembered about his hurt mouth, "Did I hurt you, baby? I am so sorry."

He put his hands on my cheeks and kissed my forehead, "Shhh, babe. I'm okay, you didn't hurt me too bad."

I smiled sadly because I knew he was lying.

...

Harry was sat next to me in the passenger seat of our car. I had told him we were going out somewhere; and thankfully he did not question where. Although he would soon find out when we got to Anne's office, but it was still ten minutes away.

"Hey babe, you know what's funny? This is the exact same way to my mom's office." Harry said, frightening me out of my thoughts.

"Oh is it? I had know idea, what a coincidence that we're going the same way." I chuckled nervously. The dental clinic was in view now, and there was no going back.

Harry whimpered as I turned into the parking lot. He hesitantly got of the car and followed me into the office.

"You'll be fine babe." I whispered to him, as we walked up to the reception desk. His mother was already standing there.

"Harry, you can come back right away." She smiled, leading the way towards an exam room.

Harry sat down in the dental chair, and I sat down beside him. Anne pulled on a pair of gloves, as well as a face mask, and immediately began to look inside Harry's mouth.

"Sweetie, it looks like one of your wisdom teeth wasn't removed, and that is what's causing the mouth pain. We can remove it for you now if you want." She explained to him.

Harry glanced at me and nodded to his mother; who began to prepare what she needed.

"I'm going to give you the lidocaine injection now, it shouldn't hurt too much but you need to stay completely relaxed."

Harry nodded fearfully and opened his mouth. He flinched when the needle pierced his gum, but I comforted and praised him. After Anne was finished with that, she disposed of it properly and let him rest for a few minutes, while the medicine took effect.

A few minutes later, Anne grabbed a pair of dental pliers and successfully removed the wisdom tooth. She then put a gauze pad in his mouth to stop the bleeding, and began to clean up.

"You did excellent, babe, I'm proud of you." I praised him, kissing his forehead.

He smiled weakly at me and made the hand signs of 'I love you'.

...

@hallohellohola, so sorry for the very long wait of this imagine. I do hope you did like it though.

On another note..
This book will from now on be updated on Wednesdays, unless told otherwise.

Love,
Ali.