Imagine for Anapaudt (1D)

Thank you all for 1k reads! ❤️

I whimpered as pain struck my mouth once again. Unfortunately this pain has been here for a month, and it hasn't gone away yet. The thoughts of telling my older brother about it has come to my mind, but then I remembered he would most likely tell two of his mates, who just so happen to work in the dental field.

"Ana? Are you here?" My older brother, Louis called. I heard his footsteps as he ascended up the stairs and towards my bedroom. I quickly threw the ice pack that was on my face across the room, just in time too as Louis entered my bedroom.

"Hey Louis!"

"Hi Ana, long time no see." He chuckled. Louis wrapped his arms around me and embraced me, we pulled away and he gently placed the palm of his hands on my cheeks.

"Is there something you're not telling me, Ana?" Louis asked, his palms still on my cheeks.

"No, not at all. Why do you ask?"

"Well your right cheek is all swollen, plus it's more colder than the other one, almost like you had an ice pack or something on it. But if you were in any pain, I know you would tell me. Wouldn't you?"

"Okay fine! You caught me. This side of my mouth has been hurting a bit, or maybe a lot." I admitted to him, just wanting this pain to finally go away.

"That's what I thought. Come on, I'm taking you to see Niall and Harry." He said, pulling me along.

Niall and Harry were Louis' mates that I was talking about, they've been my dentist since I was two years old. That's also the same age where I developed my fear of dentists, it wasn't because of Harry and Niall, but because of the tools they use.

Before I knew it, we were at Niall and Harrys' secret office. It looked like a normal house from the outside but the inside looked like a dental office, waiting room, reception area, and the dental exam rooms in the back.

"I promise you that you'll be fine, Ana. There is nothing to worry about." Louis told me, giving me a kiss on the cheek. (not the right one)

Something in my mind to me to run away and that's exactly what I did, ran and ran until I couldn't anymore. A pair of arms grabbed me from behind and covered my face with a cloth, it was getting hard to breathe so I took a breath in, but as soon as I did everything went dark.

(Eight hours later)

I awoke to my brothers blue eyes directly above me. He had bloodshot eyes almost like he'd been crying, I think I would too if I was in his position.

"Thank goodness you're okay, Ana! I was so worried." Louis said, hugging me. "I'm going to bring you to the hospital and then back to Harry and Niall."

"Okay, if you say so Louis."

After the hospital - which everything was fine. Louis brought me back to clinic and immediately went to an exam room, where Harry and Niall were already sat, with their gloves and masks on.

"Hi Ana!" Niall said, his voice muffled by the mask. "The sooner ya sit down, the sooner we can get you out of here."

I sat down on the dreaded dentist chair and opened my mouth, it's not like I had a choice anyways. The two dentist each grabbed a mirror and explorer, placing them in my mouth and checking my teeth. They tapped each tooth, but it didn't hurt or get stuck when they did that.

"There's nothing wrong with your teeth, Ana. It could just be some pressure from sleeping. Although, some of your teeth are a little bit discolored, so we'll have to keep an eye on those." Harry said, as he wrote some things down.

"See you next week for your six month cleaning!" Niall said, as Louis and I started walking out the door.

Oh joy...

---
---
---
So sorry for the long wait!!

I spent almost the entire day wrapping Christmas gifts, even though it's not December yet. At least I got it done because I usually wait until last minute. 😂😂

Love you!!
❤️❤️