|18| » chapter eighteen.

Aliza.

I tried yanking my hands downward from his tie but I failed once he only turned me around by them. Kel pinned me against the wall and wrapped his tie around the hanging rod. He snatched my chin upward with a smirk painted against his face before he pushed our lips together.

I tried to push him back by my legs but he only grabbed them, lifted them to his sides and kept my skirt rolled up. I could feel the heat and pulsation brew up within my core as I broke our lips apart from each other.

"Kel." I growled. His lips went to my neck as his beard hairs tickled against it. I bit down on my bottom lip until the feeling of numbness came to it as he reached up for his tie strap. Unwrapping it from the rod and pulling me forward, he guided me to a chair and bent me over.

He was hovering over my back as he kept his neckwear down in front of me on the chair. I faced towards him which was behind me as he pushed his pants down.

"i don't have a condom."

"Just come on!"

Due to my yell, he let his necktie go and wrapped his belt around my neck, pulling it backwards. I swallowed, feeling my small Adam's apple roll against the leather belt as I did. Air hit my bare skin as he moved skirt once again.

"Who are you yelling at?" He spoke darkly, just like old times. His bedroom personality was always different than his actual -something he eventually learned turned me on. I hummed, feeling the vibration of the belt against my neck before feeling his tip poke against me.

"Just stick it in." I say breathy and he wrapped his fingers slowly around my neck. Before catching my next breath, he shoved his entire length into me causing me to yell out.

He pulled the belt up to around my mouth and whispered intensely in my ear, "Shut up. Can't lose my job cause Mr. Miller finds out I'm fucking his slut of a daughter." My moans vibrated extremely against the leather as he talked dirty to me and continued to plunder deep in my wetness.

I dug my fingers into the side of the chair as my wrists were still tied together. I shut my eyes as they rolled within my eyelids. Arching my back, I tried to stand strongly as he drilled in me with no hesitations.

"Take your shirt off." He demanded as I grabbed the hem of it quickly, pulling it up from around my upper body despite the difficulty with my tied wrists. As it pooled around my wrist, he lifted up my sports bra around my upper chest, watching as my breasts dangled and bounced to each thrust he hit me with.

I cracked my eyes open and peered off to the side, seeing his shirt unbuttoned and I could see his well sculpted abs. He held a concentrated frown on his face as he looked down at his actions. My moans stirred back up as I felt myself become more drench.

He noticed my wandering eyes and lifted my right leg up to the arm of the chair, throwing the belt to the side as he replaced it with his hand over my mouth. I held his bicep as the cheek of my ass bounced off his waist.

"Mm, missed you. Missed this." He groans in my ear, keeping a firm grip around my mouth. His hand fell down to my mound, rubbing my labia aggressively as I felt my throbs turn to twitches. Then, we heard a knock on the door.

|*|