Chapter 82

Nicole

I was getting really uncomfortable with what I was wearing so I got up and went upstairs to my room to change

I grabbed my headphones, put my glasses on and my laptop before going back downstairs.

Walking towards the kitchen to grab a water bottle, I walked in and saw the guys doing homework

"We brought you guys your homework" Alex said

I groaned, I'm not in the mood to do homework but if I don't do it now I won't do it at all. Plus, I have to since finals are coming up.

Austin gave me my homework and saw it was English, Economics and AP Spanish "Thanks" I mumbled sitting on the stool next to him on the kitchen counter

I turned on my laptop and grabbed my phone, connecting my headphones.

I looked threw the homework and saw that I had to do 50 vocabulary words and one page essay on the book we are reading 'The Great Gatsby' for English and answer question which is easy because I've seen the movie so many times.

For Economics I just have to do 10 vocabulary words and answer 2 questions, which I'm gonna search up on Google because that class bores me.

And for AP Spanish, I have to do Vocabulary, sentences and questions.

I hate finding the definition of the vocabulary, it stresses me sometimes because some vocabulary words have long definitions and it gets so tiring.

Welcome to high school.

I groaned at how much I have to do "Here" Austin said handing me my binders from each class that I always leave in my locker "Thanks" I mumbled

I put my headphones in my ears to keep me focused on doing the homework or else I'll get distracted.

'We Belong Together' By Mariah Carey played on Pandora, I was singing softly while doing my homework.

Austin loves it when I sing to him especially while doing homework, he says it keeps him stay relaxed and concerted.

_

By the time we were all finished it was dinner time, my hands were aching of writing for so long.

Ava didn't end up making the soup because of how much homework we had, which I didn't have a problem with because I'm not a fan of soup.

Jake came home an hour ago and saw all of us doing homework so he made dinner tonight. Ava told him about my fever causing him to freak out like 'bitch I have a fever, I'm not dying'