Chapter 4

Nicoles POV
We are staying at the house, well the house is actually a Mansion, there are 80 rooms but half the rooms are either where we keep the weapons, drugs or gym, it's 6 floors which is pretty big, we are all getting settled "well I'm gonna go to my room and rest" I yawned "okay, we'll get to work tomorrow morning" "okay, goodnight Jake" he kissed my forehead as I drag my bag to my room which is on the 5th floor and I'm currently on the main floor, I got in the elevator and started thinking about how my life will be if my parents were still here, the elevator opened and I walked down the long hallway and made a right and went down another hallway, when I got to my room I looked around my room and it stayed just how I left it, the walls painted a beige color, king size bed with light pink covers, lights in the ceiling, a book shelf with books or fake books with money or other things inside, my bathroom with a shower and tub, my walk in closet and finally the closet I keep all my weapons etc.

I have to put a passcode to get in there, the closet is hidden behind all my old clothes and I'm the only one that knows about it, I walk in the closet and see my weapons are still where I left them to be, I walk out and locked the closet and jump on the bed, I didn't have to change I was in yoga pants and a oversized sweater, I looked up at the ceiling and thought about how my life has been for the past years, to when my parents were alive.

When I was happy.

FLASHBACK
"Good morning mommy" I said kissing my moms cheek
"Morning baby, how did you sleep?" She asked while cooking breakfast "great" "that's good, do you have anything planned out today" my mom asked

"No, why?" I looked at her "I was wondering we could mother and daughter time, maybe go shopping and go to the spa?" "That's sounds great, I'll go get ready"

FLASHBACK OVER

That day we spent the whole day together, that was the last time we had a mother daughter date.

I looked to my right and saw a picture of my mom and I, I grabbed the picture, it was on a rainy day and we decided to stay in, we were laying on the couch cuddling and watching white chicks, Jacob took the picture while we were laughing. I didn't realize I was crying until I saw tear drop fall on the frame.

The thing that hurts the most is, I didn't get to say goodbye, I didn't get to say that I love her or thank her for being a wonderful mother, it sucks so much not having my mom around. I didn't get to say goodbye to my bestfriend.

After my parents death, i changed. I would drink and take drugs to take the pain away, party everyday, I won't go to school, helped my brother with the gang and I was just careless and still am.

I don't care about anything really, all I care about right now is to get revenge on Kyle, The Kings and The Mafia. I want them to feel the pain, I want them to suffer.

"Tomorrow's gonna be a good day" I said before falling asleep.

______________________________________________________

Tell me what you guys think of the story :)