Pt.5

*smut scene*
Addys POV :
"When is round three gonna happen"Johnny asked as we ate breakfast.

"I don't know  whenever you want it too"I said. "Why not right now "he asked. "Why not later "I said.

He scoffed and went upstairs I followed him.

"No your mad at me"I said. "No I'm not"he said buttoning up his shirt. "Yea you are "i said. "Please no fighting today"he said pulling me closer. "Of course"I said.

"By the way wear that shirt more often around in house"he said walking down the stairs. I mentally rolled my eyes.
-
Well since he's at work. Maybe I could get some lingerie for Johnny. Making it more sexual between us.

I got in a shower before putting on new underwear and bra.

I changed into some clothes. I have clothes here from when we were dating. Surprised he didn't throw away.

I grabbed my keys and phone with my wallet.

I drove to the mall and walked inside. I bumped into a man with brown hair and brown eyes.

"I am so sorry"he said sounding apologetic. "No your ok "I said reassuring him everything is ok.

"I'm Liam "he said. "Im Addison "I said giving him a sincere smile. "Maybe we can hang out one day"he said. "Yea what's your number "I said.

He gave me his number and we said our goodbyes. Always good to meet friends.

I walked into Victoria Secret. I picked out a white set with lace panties instead of regular style ones.

I payed for my items and walked out with many sets form there.
-
I pull up into Johnny's driveway.

Luckily he's not home so I can hide this.

I put it in the guest bedroom.

Now time for him to get home.

I hear my phone vibrate on the bed.

L: is this Addison
A: hi Liam
L: making sure this wasn't a fake number
A: I would never do that
L: u don't seem like u would
-
"Honey I'm home"Johnny said coming through the door. I love his grand entrances.

I laugh as he walks into kitchen and setting stuff down.

I jump on the counter and smile at him.

"What are you looking at"he asked. "You silly"I said.
-
We finished dinner and Johnny went upstairs to his room to take a shower.

I went into the guest bedroom and changed into the white set I bought today.

I heard the showers go off and I waited until I heard footsteps come out. He changes in the bathroom instead of his room.

He usually doesn't have a shirt on and is wearing sweatpants.

"Addy where are you"I heard him . I walked down the hall and stood in the doorway. "Oh my gosh"he said. "What do you think"I said walking towards him.

"Does this mean round three"he asked getting up and turning off the lights to make it more romantic.

I nodded and pushed me down on the bed starting to kiss me passionately on the neck. Started to go lower towards my privates. He took off my underwear first. And started kissing it.

He ripped off the packet and slipped it on once again. He took off my bra and started thrusting inside of me.

"I'll make you come tonight baby girl "he said in seductive voice. He went in fast and slow making me main calling his name.

He went so fast this time around it felt so good. He grabbed my boob and started playing my nipple. It was so sexy.

"Johnny im about to come"I said out of breathe at this moment. "Good baby girl so am I "he said going slower as our bare skin touched each other.
-
I put on one of Johnny's loose shirts of course with no bra on.

We laid in bed and and buried my face in his chest. I rolled around and had my back towards him. His hand came over and went under my shirt and grabbed my boob and started massaging it.

I smiled knowing he was mine once again.

"Wanna fuck again"he asked quietly rubbing his finger around my nipple . "No I'm sleepy but keep doing what your doing"I said. I turned facing him and looked him in his eyes. I kissed him on the lips and wrapped my legs around him and pressed my body against his.

He continued to grope my boobs as I went ups and down on him. I stopped teasing him later .

"Can I keep nipple playing"he asked. "As long as I can suck your dick"I said.

"Go ahead"he said. I reached down and grabbed his dick and went up and down for a little bit making him come.

"Faster baby girl faster"he said as I turned him on. "I'm not gonna give you a full on blow job buddy"I said.

"Please just this one time"he asked. "No sleep now".

I waited a couple of minutes and went under I sucked his dick.

"There you happy "I asked. "Very you should have done that earlier"he said.
••
{comment,share,vote}