Pt.11

Addys POV :
I'm staying with Dylan for a while. He actually lives two houses down from Johnny.

"Hey are you ok"he asked. "Yea just hurt"I said. "Hey it's ok you two will be together in no time"he said. "Don't count on it"I said .

" I am going to count on it because I know how much y'all love each other "he said getting a orange from the fruit bowl.

"Come ok it's been a whole week since you went over there"he said nudging me. "Ok and lets make it two weeks"I said.

"Hey if it helps I'll walk over there with you"he suggested. "Fine but only because your coming"I said.

We got in his car and drove to Johnny's house.

I knocked on the door looking back at Dylan multiple times before he answered.

"Addy"he asked. "Listen I've come to talk to you"I said stepping insides as he closed the door.

"Ok "he said sitting down by me on his leather couch. "I'm sorry "I said. "I'm sorry for taking it out of control and context"I said looking into his eyes.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you I hate yelling and getting mad at you"he said getting closer to me. "So are we still dating "I asked. "We never stopped"he said and kissed my lips with more affection than ever.

I kissed back getting on top of him and wrapping my arms around his neck putting our forehead together.

"I love you"he said. "I love you "I said resting my head on his shoulder as he rubbed circles on thigh .
-
"Can we do something fun for once "I asked laying in bed because it's currently 9:30 pm. "Umm do you see what the time is"he said looking at me like I'm crazy.

"Yea your right "I said. "We can do one thing "he said smirking at me.

"And that is"I asked. "Sex"he said.

I had to think about it for a little before he started going down and rubbing my private area.

I made me moan obviously. "Oh your such a bad boy "I said quietly. I got on top of him and started kissing him passionately.

He took my bra off with one hand reviewing my boobs under my shirt.

I reached down for his dick and he took his pants off along with his underwear.

I started going up and down with him hand. "Faster baby faster"he said moaning in pleasure. I did fast enough to where he started to come onto the bed.

"Oh baby girl I'll make you come faster than ever "he said in a sexy seductive voice. He took of my shirt and underwear and lined himself up with my entrance and entered.

It was a little tight because I haven't had sex in a while.

He went in and out increasing each time. "Johnny"I said screaming his name. "What's my name "he said. "Johnny".

"Oh baby girl "he said going in and out. "Johnny I'm about to come"I said running out of breathe.

"No I want you to with me inside of you"he said. I nodded and he counted from three. "Three,two,one"he said and I released.

"I guess I fucked you hard enough than "he said. "No keep going it feels good"I said.

He picked me up and pinned me against the wall. He inserted himself back into me again. As I wrapped my legs around his torso moaning in pleasure.

He increased the pace and he went faster until I comed again.

He sat me down on the bed and we laid there.

I fell asleep knowing he's mine again. "Also that was your birthday sex"he said. "Whatever it was it felt good"I said.

•••
{comment,share,vote}