Pt.7

Addys POV :
I'm living in a carefree life where there is no drama and at so ever my life is-

My thoughts were cut off by my mom calling for me.

I went downstairs and looked for her. I finally found her at the door holding a box.

"Umm what is that"I asked walking slowly this time. "It doesn't say. But it's for you"she said. I took the box hesitantly and went to my room.

I opened the box up and there was Michael Khors purse with a little puff ball beside it.

I told him I don't want his gifts I have my own money for a reason. My dads a millionaire for gosh sake.

I don't live off my dads money either. That's why you make a YouTube channel and then you get money for your videos so that's how I get money.

I leave the box on the desk and leave it there until I go see Johnny again.

I look back in there again to see if there is any receipt or anything. All I find is a lingerie set that is covered in diamonds.

Really Johnny. He's pretty a sexually active 19 year old boy. Actually he is a sexually active 19 year old boy.

I don't need sex to make me feel good of course it feels good but I just want Johnny's happiness to make me feel good.

Buying me things like this is more like buying my happiness from me.
-
"So did you like it" Johnny asked with a smirk on his face. "What did I tell about buying me things "I said annoyed that he never listens.

"Addy please just take it or at least keep it"Johnny said. "Fine I'll keep it but im not going to use it"I said. "That's perfectly fine with me "he said starting to get closer and closer.

"No baby making right now I'm leaving "I said getting my keys off the table. "But I was gonna use a condom"he said. I could tell he had a boner it was coming straight at me.

"I'll be back later and make sure that thing is contained in its natural habitat"I said pointing at his Henry.
-
I walked into my house a lot more noisy than ever.

Oh rights there's a football game on tonight. I don't know football but Keith and the neighbors do so they are all here.

Our community is filled with rich people. That's why we have our own private beach and to get around is a golf cart. (Her house picture above)

My friends come here so often that they just come in and they ring us up that they are here.

I try ignore all of the yelling from the living and kitchen and everywhere that has a tv in it. Which is legit almost every room here.

Some people would say that we waste our money on these things. It's more like Jared and my dad do.

I on the other hand don't care what they spend because it's not my money.

When I do move out wether it be a house or apartment most likely an apartment because when I get married and stuff moving everything out of my house would be really stressful.

Maybe one day I'll be married and have kids but at the rate we are going I don't see that happening any time soon honestly .
-
"Hey khia wanna come apartment shopping with me "I said through the phone. "Yea totally meet me at Starbucks on boulevard. I'll contact my real estate to meet us"she said happy.

"Ok I'll be there in 10".

I threw on a tight skinny strap body suit. I put some distressed shorts over them and some white vans.