Pt.18

Addys POV :

"Addy can we please try and be friends "he said. I never thought he would say that honestly. I mean come one it's Johnny.

"I don't see why not"I said backing down. "Just for the sake of the baby "he said. " yea just for the sake of the baby ".

"Oh congratulations on the engagement . Molly is a lucky girl"I said hiding all of my feelings and turned them into happiness.

"Thanks I'll be sure to you have on the guest list first and right at the top"he said. "You don't have too"I said. "No I want to this is what friends do they invite their friends to things".

"Do you remember the name you gave me a long time ago"he said. "Joker Johnny "I said. "Agile addy even though you were my fast at all"he said.

"You still remember that"I asked. "Something's you just don't forget"he said. "But something's are meant to be forgotten".

"No they aren't and there's one that has been on my mind for the longest and I've tried so hard to push it aside".

I looked at him in confusion. "Addy I love you"he said. "No you don't you love Molly your fiancé.

He pulled me in and kissed me I kissed back and I enjoyed it.

(All of that wasn't real so back to the actual story)

"Addy "he said snapping his fingers in my face. "Yea"I said. "So do you want to come to my wedding or not"he asked. "Yes of course I would love to".
-
"Sammy I need you help "I said plopping down on his bed as he ate his ramen noodles.

"What happened now"he asked gathering his attention to me. "Johnny". "Oh this is serious"he said.

"He said he wants to be friends and then he invited me to his wedding "I said. "He's getting married to Molly"he said shocked. "Yea it should be me but whatever"I said.
-
"Addy "I heard a voice say. I fluttered my eyes open and saw Nate.

"Nate"? "Do you kind if I sleep here Sammy won't go to sleep "he asked.

"How did you get inside of my apartment "I asked sitting up. "You gave me a key like two weeks ago".

Oh yea I did I forgot.

I felt him get in the bed with and wrap his arm around my waist. I waited a couple of minutes before hearing his soft snores.
-
"Good morning sleep head"I said in a excited voice. "Why so happy"he asked.

"I don't know I just feel happy for some reason".

I went into my kitchen and leaned against the counter top going through my phone.

"Whatcha doing "Nate asked a she wrapped both hands around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder. "On snapchat what does it look like "I said.

"Let me see your phone "he said. "Here"I said handing it too him. He took a picture of himself on there.

He was in charge of my phone so I took his. I have my thumbprint saved in his.

I go through his snapchat. I open all of his streaks with people. I snapback all of them.

"Nate"I said zooming in on his face. "Addy"he said.
-
"I've never liked you so like why are here"I said jokingly. "Only because this prince likes you very much"he said. "Oh my gosh "I said.

"I know the princess doesn't like the prince back "he said. "No the princess likes the prince it's just a matter of time "I said.

"A matter of time you call you my girlfriend ".

                              •••
{comment,share,vote}