Ch.6

I was about to relax for while but someone knocked on my door.

I wasn't expecting anyone though.

I opened the door to see jack. Ugh what does he want. I don't even want see him right now.

"What do you want" I asked harshly.

"To say sorry you don't have to forgive me I get, I'm sorry for trying to force you to have sex with me I'm really sorry, that's it" he said and then left. I didn't really know what to say so I didn't say anything.

I closed my door and locked and went to finally relax and watch some Netflix.

My phone started to ring and it was my mom.

"Hola ma" I said through the phone. (Hi mom)

"Hola mija" she said, (hi daughter)

"Como estas" I asked her (how are you)

"Bien, que tal tu" she asked (good how about you)

"Bien" I said (good)

"Vas a venir a la fiesta de tu hermana este Domingo" she asked (are you coming to your sisters party this Sunday)

"Si " I said

" ok vamos a estar esperando usted, bye mija" she said (ok we'll be waiting for you bye daughter)

"Ok bye ma" I said then hung up. I forgot it was my sisters birthday this Sunday I've been so busy that forgot I feel bad.

I was looking threw the internet and the I saw something about me, jack , and Cameron.

"First we saw Becky and jack out in a date then Becky and Cameron is this a love triangle."

I laughed at this why would think that. Yes me and jack were out on date but I don't plan on going out In a other sooner or later or I might just not go on a other one with him. Honestly.

And Cameron he's just my friend I don't see myself dating him. Yet.

Now time to relax let's hope no one interrupts me now.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N

The next chapter is going to be on Cameron's pov I'm so excited anyways next chapter until 200 views ❤️