Ch.24

Wait a minute and go read my other story's babes, I think y'all will like them if you don't that's fine.
Becky//

"It's so pretty today" I said as I took a sip of my coconut.

"Yup" Cameron said sitting next to me.

"Are they awake yet" I asked Cameron referring to Nash and Angie because JJ, G, Madison and Sahar were already at the dining room eating breakfast and i didn't want to eat without them.

"Yea, they're just getting changed" he shrugged.

I got up and put my red shirt on and my shorts.

Angie and Nash walked out they're room, Angie had a flowy dress but it still showed her bump

Angie and Nash walked out they're room, Angie had a flowy dress but it still showed her bump. Well I mean she is like 4 months.

"Your bump is so cute" I said walking up to her and then hugged her.

"Thanks" she said after I hugged her, as she rubbed her belly. "Where are the rest?" She asked.

"Um eating" I said.

"Why didn't you guys go eat with them?" Nash asked.

"Because we didn't want to eat without you guys" I said.

"Oh well, should we go eat" she asked.

"Yup because this bitch is hungry" I joked but not the hungry thing.

We sat at the dining room there was a buffet of breakfast set out on a table. We served ourselves and sat down and ate our food.

"So, are you two getting married?!" Madison asked Nash and Angie.

"Um we haven't even gotten engaged" Angie said in a obvious tone.

"Oh I though you guys would be engaged or something by now sense he knocked up you, what a shame pregnant at a young age" Madison said in a rude tone, can someone slap her back to America.

"Yknow Madison I really think that non of your business" I said trying not sound mean. But it kinda came out in a rude tone.

"Thanks beck" Angie said quietly to me.

"No problem" I smiled.

Madison just looked down at her phone as if she was annoyed with me. Bitch what have I done to you.

"Ok, you know let's all just go down to the beach and enjoy our vacation" Nash cleared up trying to make this not so awkward.