Ch.22

Becky//
"Vacation? Where?" I asked Angie because she just brought that we should go on a vacation.

"Seychelles, it's so pretty there" she suggested.

"How many of us are going" Cameron asked.

"Well, I was thinking that we could invite like few other people" Nash said.

"Like who" I asked

"Whoever?" Angie said.

"How about the jacks I heard they got new girls" I suggested.

Yes I still hang with the jack, we are cool friends.

"Ok, I'll hit them up and ask them" Nash suggested. As he picked up his phone and called the jacks.

"What's they're names" Angie asked.

"I think they're names are like Madison and Sahar" I said.

"How come I just heard about this"

"Because, you know I really don't why"

"Ok they said yes" Nash announced after hanging up on them.

"Ok so when we leaving" I asked.

"Tomorrow" Nash and Angie said at the same time.

"Couldn't have you guys told us earlier" Cameron kind of yelled.

"Well, we were gonna tell you guys yesterday but, you weren't here, so if I were you, start packing because we are leaving tomorrow at 5" Angie said getting up from the couch.

"So you already bought the tickets and shiz" I asked her.

"Yup" she said "so see ya guys tomorrow"

"Yup, wait where we meeting"

"At the airport duh" Nash said.

"Well then I guess I'll see you tomorrow you guys" I said getting up as I went to open the door for them.

"You guess you coming, the fuck" Angie said grabbing her bag as she walked to the door.

"Ok ok, well bye" I said

"Bye guys" Nash said as he walked out the door.

We said our goodbyes to them.

"Cmon let's start packing" I tapped Cameron's shoulder as he was clicking the remote looking for Chanel.

"Can't you just pack for me" he asked sighing.

"Nope, I ain't yo momma" I said grabbing his hand trying to make him get up. He's heavy.

"Fine" he sighed as he got up, which made me fall on my ass.

He laughed at me. "Fuck you" I said as he helped me up.

"When?"

"Cameron!!" I hit his arm.

"I was just Kidding" he raised his hands In defense.

Two days later//

"Damn that was probably one of the longest trips I ever taken" I said as I stretched once I got up from my seat.

"Yup" Cameron said as he got up and stretched as well.

We got our stuff and got out the plane we waited outside the tunnel thing waiting for the other four.

Angie and Nash were already coming out the tunnel, the jacks right behind them with two girls beside them. They were really pretty, now I feel kinda insecure.

"Ok should we get going to the resort" Angie asked once we were all together.

We all headed to the front of the airport and there was taxi van, it was big Enough to fit all eight of us.

We got the resort and I was one the prettiest places I ever been to.

"Damn Angie, you picked a pretty good place" I said nudging Angie.

"I did didn't I" she smiled proudly. "By the way, each couple gets they're own room"

"You rented four places" i asked.

"Yup" she said "well we both did" she said pointing to herself and Nash.

"Why you guys so generous lately" Cameron asked and all of us nodded in agreement.

"Because we feel like being generous" Nash shrugged.

For reals why they being generous, I asked if I could pay for my and Cameron's tickets but they insisted that they would buy them.

We checked into the resort and they showed us to our rooms. The rooms only consisted a bed, tv, and a big bathroom. It was a nice room. The room to left of ours was G's and Madison's, and to the right was Nash and Angie.

We put our stuff away and then met up with rest at a dinning place.

"So what should we do, its 4:30 here and sun don't go away until 7:30" I asked.

"We can canoe to one of the next islands" Nash suggested.

"Yeah they aren't even a mile away" Angie said.

"Hey that actually sounds fun" Madison said she seems like she really wants to do that.

(This what imagine what they're staying in)

"I'm up for it" I said cuz that actually sounds like fun

"Ok then, we should change into something comfortable to go canoeing" Nash said.

"And we'll meet over there" Angie said pointing to some canoes by the beach.

______________

A/n
The next five chapters are going to be about them being in this vacation and you'll soon find out why Nash and Angie are being so generous
Read my other stories
Thick 💕
Devine🌺
2-19-2017
10:35
816 words.