Ch.25

Becky//
Ootd//

Today was our last day of being here, and I'm gonna be honest I can't wait to go home and see my family, I miss my moms food

So for the day we are going to explore the city of Victoria. It's a place near Seychelles 🇸🇨. It's very pretty.

My outfit today was my Tommy Hilfiger shorts and my light blue tank top and my white vans.

"You ready" cam asked hugging me from behind my back.

"Yeah" I said, I turned around and kissed his lips. "It's finally the last day here" I said sighing because I just want to get home, eat my moms food, and sleep in my bed.

"Well at least the last day here is gonna be fun." Cam said.

"Yup, what are we doing I. The city again" I asked.

"Were going to a orphanage and we're gonna eat with them and and do fun stuff, after that around noon we're going to ride bikes around the town stopping at some small stores that we pass by" he said.

Damn that kinda seems like we're doing a lot today.

"So we're spending the morning with kids and around launch time we're riding bikes around town" I asked.

"Yup, cmon it's gonna be fun" Cameron said grabbing my hand.

He pulled me outside with rest, and as always Madison giving a bitch face, but yknow I don't even care no more she can give all the dirty looks she wants.

"We're walking to Victoria by the way" Angie said. She looked very pretty she had yellow shirt with a short/jean overall and some cute sandals.

We walked to Victoria city, it wasn't real far from the resort we were staying at. We then I got to the orphanage, it was pink two story building. It looked kind of damaged but not a lot just the windows had cracks and the door looked at if it were made of a used up fence other than that it didn't look bad.

"Hi welcome" a older woman said that was outside watching a couple of young kids that look a age of 5 and 4. She had braids up in bun, with a silk bandanna wrapped around her head.

"Hi" Angie said to the older Woman.

"Are you guys the ones who do donated money to the orphanage" she asked.

"Yes" Nash said.

"Well come in" she said opening the door for us and after calling the little kids that were outside playing around.

We walked in and inside it was more damaged than the outside of the building, I'm glad Nash and Angie donated money for them.

I think I wanna donate to.

"Cameron" I whispered to him.

"Mhm" he hummed looking down at me.

"I wanna donate money for these kids" I said.

"Me too" he said, I think he was thinking the same thing I was thinking when I walked in.

I walked up to the lady.

"Hey I was wondering if could Donate any money" I asked her.

"Of course you can" she smiled.

"So where can I donate 5 thousand" I smiled.

"Oh my god, thank you so much" she said her smile could get any bigger.

"I would like to donate 5 thousand too" Cameron said coming by my side.

"Of my god, thanks so much that means a lot to me, especially because if these kids mean a lot" she said hugging me and cameron

"No problem, these kids need it" I smiled.

Honestly I like donating money for kids that need homes or food.

I signed a check and gave it to the lady, as well Cameron.

After we met all the kids. One of them caught my eye. Her name was Sage. She had a scar on her cheek as if someone cut her a knife across her cheek. She was very shy she was at least was 6. She was very small. Black Brazilian hair with a very pretty tan skin.

She stands out from the rest, she would sit on the stairs and jut watch the rest of the kids play around.

I left Cameron playing with the little kid and went and sat next to Sage on the stairs.

"Hey, why aren't you play with the rest" I asked her.

She just shrugged and continued looking at the kids playing.

"Do you like doing something for fun" I asked.

She looked at me and grabbed my hand and lead me up the stairs and into a room full paint.

"You like painting" I asked her.

She nodded In response. She grabbed a few paints from the shelf and places them on a table and then she took out a board from a closet and set it on the stand. She gave me a paint brush and pointed to the board.

"You want me to paint with you" I asked and she nodded and started painting on the board and I painted with her.

Once we finished we had a sunset full of pink and orange colors.

_____________

"What happened to sage?" I asked the lady.

"Her mom cut her across her face because she was drinking and thought it was funny to torture her and cut her across her face" the lady explained to me.

"Is there a way I can adopt her" I asked

"Um?"

__________________

A/b
I haven't updated in a while sorry but omg guys this story is getting a lot views to fast but I love it thanks so much.
3-19-2017
10;50pm
926 words