Chapter 26

16 na pala ako bukas? Lol. Ako lang ba yung gustong tumanda agad? basta hindi lalampas ng 23 HAHAHAHAHA.

Grabe yung The House of Hades, out of stock nationwide kaiyak. Gustong gusto ko nang mabasa yun eh huehue k share.

***

Just as we stepped outside of his office, something invisible hit my head that made me stumble. I howled in pain and I clenched my head because it felt like something was piercing it. It's as if a storm just entered my head.

My body is shivering and my eyesight is becoming blurry. I looked at them and my eyes widen when I saw that they're experiencing it as well. Then a voice echoed in our minds.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you, your training would be held at the field. Here's a piece of advice by the way; start by not minding his appearance."

I realized it was the voice of the Headmaster and after he's done saying those things, the pain, the dizziness etc that we're feeling instantly vanished. So this is the feeling Laurence felt when the Headmaster entered his mind?

I shut my eyes tight trying to calm myself but to no avail, I faced the door and screamed. "FUCK YOU HEADMASTER, FUCK YOU!". I heard the Headmaster laughed from the inside and I immediately walked away before I regret that I challenged him in a fight. The others followed after me, muttering protests under their breaths. I saw Sophia rolled her eyes at me but I just let it pass. 

I don't want to waste my energy from something that is not important.

In no time, we already reached the field and we saw our classmates already gathered waiting for our trainer.

Just as we're about to get in line with them a burst of light had appeared in front of them. The noise coming from them immediately died down, we felt a rustle of wind then a child appeared. All of us were stunned and silenced, can't believing that a child had just appeared.

He looked like a 10 year old kid, with a blonde hair yet he stood perfectly with a great posture. He looked at us sternly, his expression was plain, not showing any emotions. He just stood there but he radiated power and authority.

"I am Deimos and I will be the one to train all of you." He said and there was a burst of chattering.

Is this the warning that the Headmaster gave us? He looked like a kid and his eyes, it's not gold---- it was Gray which is absurd because there is no Gray stage.

Then a sudden laughter erupted in front of the students that had gathered which silenced most of them. "Really?" We looked at the guy who laughed when he started saying something. "A kid? You're telling us that you're our trai----" I gasp when the kid disappeared and the next thing we knew he gave the guy an uppercut that sent him flying upwards. "First," Deimos looked at us with a steely gaze. "Don't underestimate your opponent especially by its appearance." Then he looked up, the guy that has been sent flying is now falling down. All of us gasp when Deimos vanished again then he appeared above, giving the guy a roundhouse kick with so much force he flew away and immediately blacked out.