Chapter 12- Gilderoy Lockheart

Chapter 12- Gilderoy Lockhart

Did I say he seemed arrogant and stupid? That was an understatement. He seemed to think he knew everything…It was annoying. I wanted to hurt him... I honestly don’t see how anyone finds him attractive. I was sitting in a chair by Snape’s desk, when Lockhart opened the door and strode in. Snape didn’t seem to like him either.

“Ah Severus I’m going to need—and who is this?”

He was looking at me…very strangely… I didn’t like it.

“This is Lyra Ianthe—my assistant.”

He sounded displeased. Lockhart walked over to me smirking.

“Gilderoy Lockhart, Order of Merlin Third Class, Honorary Member of the Dark Force Defense League, and five time winner of Witch Weekly’s Most Charming Smile Award.”

“Good for you.” I rolled my eyes

He took my hand and tried to kiss it. L snatched it back and jumped away.

“Oh HELL no.” I gagged a bit. Snape was smirking

“Come on, you should be honored! Come on dear, you know you want to!”

I took a step behind Snape.

“I wouldn’t touch you if you payed me! Touch me and I will not hesitate to cut your dick off!”

He smiled and advanced

“A feisty one? I like that…”

To my surprise Snape came to my defense.

“She’s not kidding Lockhart, just leave her be.”

Lockhart looked disgruntled, but he left.

“Why did you do that?” He didn’t like me why would he help me?

“No one deserves that. Not even you.”

I looked down and nodded. The whole day I felt disgusted. I sat in the chair with my knees hugged to my chest. At some point I think Snape felt bad for me, because he pat me on the back a few times. I knew this wouldn’t be the last time Lockhart tried. I also knew I shouldn’t be alone.