Chapter 33- The Malfoy Manor

Lyra pov

I was dressed heavily, my hair had been magicked to a dark blue but just in case i wore a black bonnet, my hair in a bun. The hallway was large, dimly lit, and sumptuously decorated, with a magnificient carpet covering most of the stone floor. The eyes of the pale-faced portraits on the walls followed me as we went to the Drawing room. Severus entered but i stayed behind.

"I'll wait out here until your done?" I said...it was more a question than a statement, He nodded, and disappeared into the Drawing room.

Narcissa stared at me a while. 

"What lovely light violet eyes you have." was all she said

"Thank you?"I said rather uncertainly, the she too disappeared into the room.

I looked around, admiring the beauty of the manor.  There were newspapers from the last time You-Know-Who was active. I looked down upon them. There were certain ones, announcing captures of certain Death Eaters, even giving background information on some. I looked at them, intrigued. Alot of it was really interesting. But there was one thing that caught my eye; a picture...looking awfully familliar.

Ex Death Eater tells all of You-Know- Who's next plan; Mark Ianthe

Under interrogation Igor Karkaroff spilled the details of You-Know-Who's next plan. James Ianthe, one his most trusted Death Eaters and former head of the Department of Security  at the Ministry is said to be helping opening in one final plot then going under cover with his wife, Sarah as a muggle. They are to have a child, and raise it for You-Know-Who to use...

Those were...my parents...They lied to me...Anger surged through my blood like poison. I was nothing but a pawn in their game. Something obviously went wrong. They were always watching me. It explained alot. I turned around and the last thing i saw was a blinding light

Severus pov

 I sat beside her bed at St. Mungo's, keeping her bangs to the side. Her face was so beautiful, peaceful. I held her hand, intertwining my fingers with her cold lifeless ones. Making sure no one was around, i leaned in and pressed my lips to her cold , pale, squishy cheek.

"How adorable." Albus was standing in the doorway behind me. Fuck. I ignored his comment and watched her chest slowly rise and fall.

"She will recover fully?"

"Yes."

~Meanwhile, in third pov at the Malfoy Manor~

"I could have sworn it was her! Who else has light violet eyes!" Said Narcissa, defending her sister.

"You attacked, Severus's... friend"

Bella had issued an attack on Lyra, as she had fallen unconscious her red hair had done its job, diverting everyone.

"We will surely find her." said Mark.

"It has been almost five years. When?"

"The plan. Have faith in the plan."