Chapter 13- Writing on the Wall

Chapter 13-The Writing on the Wall

I was right. I made sure whenever I went somewhere people were around. I disliked the seating arrangement even more now. I sat between Snape and Lockhart. Lockhart always tried to touch me. He would attempt to rub my thigh. But I always shuddered with disgust and slapped his hand. Today I was especially pissed off so I stabbed his hand with a fork .He yelped with pain and I crossed my arm and smiled. Snape was also smiling. Damn…I didn’t know that was possible. I took pleasure in the fact his hand was bandaged later that day. As time went on, things like this kept happening. Snape was still a bitch to everyone. I usually stabbed Lockhart. In fact the year was going pretty okay, until Halloween. I left the feast early; alone, which was stupid. I wasn’t paying attention and Lockhart was suddenly there. For some reason I thought it was a good idea to wear a black skirt today. Shit. He grabbed my arm and took my wand away.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?”

He smirked. He attempted to cast a spell.  I couldn’t move. Well, I sort of good because the spell was weak but nothing to defend myself. He pushed me to the wall and felt his hand inch up my skirt. I began sobbing. I tried to scream but it sounded muffled. He was feeling me up and kissing my neck. I sobbed even harder. Please don’t let him kiss my lips I don’t want him to be my first kiss… but with amazing luck the feast ended. And people began filing out. The spell was wearing off….He was close enough. I kicked as hard as I possibly could. I got him exactly where I aimed and he yelped and hunched over in pain. I ran, still sobbing. However the crowd was going elsewhere. I followed, wanting to get as far away as possible. I stopped short when I saw the message on the wall.

         The Chamber of Secrets has been opened. Enemies of the Heir Beware.