Chapter 25- Severus

Lyra pov
You see this was also another problem; i was never...okay around people i liked. I would freeze up and somehow make a fool of myself. So when i walked into Severus...my stomach did a flip and i blushed slightly.
"Hi." I squeaked.
He looked at me stangely. I tried to get myself together.
"Hello." I looked at him and smiled.
Severus pov
She had been avioding me from a while, but i knew why. I had never been kissed before but i knew this would happen if i ever was. But that wasn't the worst part. I was confused now. I had talked to Dumbledore. I.. think i might fancy her a bit, since she was female and she showed some form of affection towarf me. Hopefully it would pass. I couldn't fancy her, or relationship was purely buisness...or maybe we were friends i don't know any more.  She seemed a bit off.
Lyra pov
Well he didn't ask that was good. I know. If i don't say anything maybe i can salvage our friendship and leave it at that. Yes I would do that. We sat at the Great Feast together as Dumbledore announced the Ministry had resurrected the Triwizard Tournament. Rather stupid....
*                                                                                                                             *                                                                                                                           *
We all waited for the students to arrive  from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang. Damn...it was slightly cold. I shivered a bit. Severus glanced at me. I felt  warm hand on my shoulder. I looked; he had wrapped an arm around me, pulled me closer to him and  had wrapped his cloa around me. I looked up at him.
"It'll be a while before they get here." I smiled slightly. I turned and blushed. I watched the overly large horses arrive. And the ship. All through it he held me to him. I cuddled closer and listened to his heartbeat. Secretly...i didn't want him to let go.