Meeting the Chipmunks and Chipettes

I walked inside the school, and it was huge. Oh wait because I'm a chipmunk. There were students running everywhere. "Hey, watch it!" I was trying to find the office to get my schedule. I found it, and ran towards it. I needed help to open the door. I saw the eagle statue, which gave me idea. I bet Alvin would have done this. I climbed on the eagle statue, and I was above students. I saw Ryan, the one that bullied the Chipmunks, except Slade because they know Slade would kill them😆. I jumped on his head. He screamed like a girl. What a whimp! I jumped on another student head, then another, then another. I saw the office knob. I jumped toward the knob, and I made it. I turned it, and the door opened. I jumped onto a counter to see a woman. "Hello, you must be a new student. I'm Dr. Rubin, the principal. "Kendrick, the 8th chipmunk of the school." "I see, and I'm going to call some folks to show you around." I nodded my head. Few minutes later, the Chipmunks and Chipettes came through the door. They saw me and gasped. "Kendrick, meet your tour guides." I knew them instantly. I was surprised to see them. "Sup, the name's Alvin. The coolest chipmunk in the world! "Alvin, stop being conceited! Hello, I'm Simon." "Hi, I'm Theodore!" "Sup, the name is Slade." "Hey, I'm Brittany." "Hello, I'm Jeanette." She is shy just like me. "Hi, I'm Eleanor." The Chipmunks and Chipettes look cooler in person err.. chipmunk😁. "Hey guys, I'm Kendrick." They smiled. "Kendrick, they will show you around until you know how to get around." She gave me my schedule. "Ok." "Cool, you got the same classes as us!", says Alvin. "Are you the one that made Ryan scream like a girl? Dude, you rock!" "Thanks." I think I made new friends.