Going with the Munks

The Chipmunks,Chipettes,and me was outside,waiting for our owners. A red Ford Fusion came, and out the car was Kendall. "Hey, Kendrick, is that your owner." "Yep, that's Kendall." "Sup, Kendrick. I see you met the Chipmunks and the Chipettes." "Yeah, they are cool." That was when another car came, and there was Dave. "Hi, Dave. We met another chipmunk.", said Theodore. Dave looked at Kendall. "Hello, I'm Dave." He took out his hand to shake. Kendall grabbed it and shook. "Kendall, pleasure to meet you, Dave." Dave looked at me. "Wow, another chipmunk. Can you talk?" "Yeah, the name's Kendrick." Dave picked me up, and smiled. "Hey, Dave. Can Kendrick hang out with us?" "If its alright with Kendall." I look at Kendall, and made adorable chipmunk eyes. He can't resist that. "Yeah sure, but give me your address." Dave wrote down his address, and gave it to Kendall. "Okay, Kendall. I'm going to pick you up in 3 hours." It was 3:00, so he is going to pick me up at 6. "Okay, bye Kendall." He waved, and went back into his Ford Fusion. He drove away. "Okay Kendrick, ready to go." I nodded at Dave. The Chipmunks and Chipettes jumped into the passenger seat. I followed with them. This has to be fun.