Secret part 2

I was blushing. I don't know why, but I'm blushing. Maybe it's hot in here. Nope that's not it. There is this feeling, down my soul. It feels like love, and it is like I'm crushing on a chipmunk. I felt the blush leave my cheek. "Drick, are you ok? I saw your face turning red.", ask Eleanor. "Yeah, I'm fine. "Where is Alvin and Slade?" "Still must be having fun." It was 4:30, so Kendall will pick me up in a hour and 30 minutes. "Want to play a game?", asks Theodore. We agreed, nodding our heads. "It's called Crushes. You describe your crush, and people has to guess who it is. All of us blushed. "Okay.", said Eleanor. "Simon, you go first." Simon was finding words to describe his crush. Well, she is really smart like me, shy, clumsy, and I think she is the gorgeous girl I have ever met." I shot up my hand. "Kendrick, you know." "Yeah, its obvious. The answer is Jeanette." Everybody looked at Simon. Simon was looking down, blushing. "Simon, you have a crush on me?" "Yeah, I always have when we met at the lockers." "Me too." Jeanette walked over to Simon, and kissed his cheek. He was red like a tomato. "Okay Theo, your turn." Theodore blush, then smile. "She loves to cook, and she always be by my side." Again, I shot up my hand. "Kendrick, you know again?!" "Yep, and its Eleanor." Theodore nodded and smile very sweetly. "I have a crush on you too, Theo." Eleanor kissed Theodore cheek, leaving him red like a tomato like Simon. "Okay Ken, your turn." All eyes were on me. I was blushing, hard. "Umm, she is known pretty, a great singer, and I met her in Eastman High. Everybody looked at Brittany. "Why are you guys looking at me?" "Because you are known pretty, a great singer, and you go to Eastman High. Before you knew it, I ran out the room. I ran to the living room, where Alvin and Slade were. They were asleep on the couch with Alvin on top of Slade. I hid under the couch. Yes, its true. I like Brittany. She might deny me, or maybe not talk to me, but most of all I'm afraid.