Happy

I woke up, rubbing my eyes. It was 10:00 Saturday, and I'm going to be happy. I ran to the Chipmunks and Chipettes room. "Guys, wake up." They were still sleep. I saw a radio under the Chipmunks bed. I went under to get it, and play Wake Up from Fetty Wap. They woke up, and rub their eyes. "Kendrick, why did you wake us up?" I smile, and they smile back. "Because I want to hang out with you guys. Now get up, and get ready." I went out to the living room to get my bag. I took off my pajama shirt, and put on one of my new hoodie. I smile with joy. The Munks came out their rooms with their outfits on. They were happy because I was happy. I ran to the kitchen, and grab 8 granola bars with nuts. I throw 7 to the Munks. I open my granola bar, and ate it. "Kendrick, you are happy again." I nod my head. "Yep, Brittany talk to me about it." She smile, a cute smile. "Alvin, go wake up Dave." He ran away to Dave room. A few minutes later, Dave came down with a outfit on. "Dave come on, let's have some fun." "Ok Kendrick, I see that your happy." "I'm going to not think about anything negative today." Dave smile. "Kendrick, I'm going to take you somewhere tonight, just you and me." I got confused. "Where are you and Kendrick going, Dave?" "The only chipmunk that knows is Simon." Everybody looked at Simon, and he with smirking, not a evil smirk. "Simon, please tell me! I'm your brother for goodness sake! "No Alvin, I'm not going to tell you." Alvin pouted. "So, where do you guys want to go?" "I know! Let's go to Chuck E. Cheese!" Everybody look at Theodore. "What?" "Theodore, we are too old for Chuck E. Cheese!" "Alvin, don't forget Theodore is younger than us. We should go where he wants to go." "Ugh, okay." Guess we are going to Chuck E. Cheese, but what I'm worrying is where Dave is going to take me tonight.