Nightmares

We were performing at Staples Center. We were wearing the outfits from the Squeakquel. I'm wearing the basic tee with a light blue star with a black coat. We were going againest the Coolmunks first, then the Chipettes are going againest the Hotettes. "Okay, we have to be confident. I know exactly what song we are going to sing." "What song are we going to sing, Alvin?" "A hip hop song to get the audience grooving. We are going to dance with our partner." Alvin looked at Slade with seductive eyes. Slade returned a wink. The Chipettes were wearing the dresses Ian got them. Remember in the Chipwrecked, they kinda got along. Slade, since he wasn't in the movie, was wearing a black shirt, black coat, and sunglasses on his head. I was trying to put my diamond stud in my ear, but I couldn't get it. Brittany saw me straining and chuckled at my reaction. "Need help, Ken?" I blushed in embarrassment. "Yes, please." She put the earring in my ear. "Thanks, babe." "Your welcome, cutie." We heard our song playing. We hurriedly put on our headset. Alvin, Simon, Theodore, Slade, and me were ready for the roll call.

Dj: Are you ready for this? Alvin!

Alvin: Yeah, what up!

Dj: Simon!

Simon: Yeah, I'm ready!

Dj: Theodore!

Theodore: Yo!

Dj: Slade!

Slade: What's up!

Dj: Kendrick!

Kendrick: Yeah, let's go!

We performed our song but there was a problem. I was coughing and coughing and I couldn't stop. My heart hurt, my brain was spinning, everything around me was in slow motion. I saw the Chipmunks still performing and the Chipettes and Dave was cheering. Don't they realized what was wrong with me? I fell to the floor holding my chest. I turned to see the Chipmunks still performing. I was dying. My heart rate was slowing down. I died within 5 seconds. "AHHHH!!" I was panting, sitting up from my bed. Brittany came running into the room. I was crying while she was trying to comfort me. My face was up her neck. "Shhh. It's okay, Kendrick. Stop crying." I couldn't stop crying. Worst dream of my life.