Afterword

-Please please please if you haven't yet commented about my story, do that. I really want to know what everyone thinks about it. So now:

What a ride! I know many will criticize me for the ending, but those are the ones who truly believe in the mortality of love, and that is, what I have tried to defy in this story. Love, people, truth, honesty, reality and faith. All of these are immortal. Bodies die, but people don't.

To those who have yet not lost a loved one, they might not understand this. But for those who have went through that unfortunate phase, whether from death or just because things didn't work out; they'd know that even if people leave, their marks remain etched on our lives.

Love is nothing but a strength. Love gives you reason and passion. Love for God, love for a human being.... love in any sort gives you life.

I won't say much because I am not a philosopher. I am just an average guy with average thoughts leading an average life. The world never stopped for me and it never will because that's how it is. But I will take this time out to thank a few people. People that have been there and cared. Who have read, or played a part in this story.

Writing in no particular order, thank you Miss Wajeeha Bilal. My English teacher from Seventh grade (I currently study in Eleventh). I have studied from many teachers before and after her and it's been four years since I sat in her class. But she has always supported me with everything in life, including this story. Thank you!

Secondly, thank you Sadan Ahmed. My great friend from Iraq who gave me all the moral support possible to post this story. She is the greatest potterhead that I've come across in life and yet she never gave me a single spoiler while I read. Thank you for believing in me and making me believe in myself.

Thirdly, the person who has meant most to me in life. Ifrah Nadeem. What would I do without you? For those of you wondering who Fu hills were named after, then this is the person you're looking for! Her presence has always lifted me. Her opinions have always mattered most. My general thought when I wanted to create Violet was something that's soft yet hard and sweet yet zingy and so imperfectly perfect, so I sculptured her along Ifrah's lines. She is, in a lot of ways, exactly like her. Oh and she is simply an amazing writer! She's just super busy so she won't post her story. But if you thought my story was worth reading, then you'll love hers. Just wait till she posts. Thank you for existing and being there. I am a lost man without you.

Last but not the least, thank YOU for reading this story till the very end. I'd love to see your opinions and comments about it. If you have ANY questions, inbox me or comment. I might just write a separate chapter for FAQ's :3 Thank you!