Meeting The Family

The fight had ended between Mark and the other person. A sat in silence the whole time it happened. I had no choice, I had to, for fear of what he would do to me or Mark.

The man walked out the doorway and before he closed the door he said, "by the way, the name's Dark." And slammed the door shut.

Once he was gone I looked over at Mark. Mark looked like he had just got into a fight with a bear. He was bleeding, he had bruises everywhere, he even had a black eye. I walked over to him as he started crying. I gave him a big hug and said, "I'm sorry I should have done something." I backed off the hug and Mark wiped the tears from his face. "No, there's nothing you could have done. No telling what he would do to you." He reassured me. Dark's voice echoed over the room once more as he said in his deep toned voice. "I hope you learned your lesson Mark. Now will you ever call me that again?" Mark looked up at a camera in the corner of the room and flipped him off.

"But, now that we've dealt with that, I guess I can show you who I've brought along with me." Me and Mark looked at each other in confusion as the door opened once more behind me. I spun around again to see who it was this time.

Who had come through the door had surprised me at first, then when I looked closer, fear hit me like a bullet.

Felix, Ken, Marzia, Emma, and Jelle (Jelly) walked though the door, they were all chained up together so that they could not escape. Felix was the one in the front, he was also the worst of all of them. His cheek was all sorts of scratched up, his shirt was ripped, the was blood on his shirt and chest, half of his lip was gone, and had to basically hop on one leg. His leg seemed to be messed up pretty bad, a huge chunk of skin was gone, it was so deeply wounded that you could almost see his bone. His right arm had a cast over it, and it appeared to be broken.

"You see what happened to little old Felix here is that he got a little bit over confident and tried to grab one of my weapons off of the table that was placed in his room, and tried to attack me. And I gave him what he was going to give me. So you see boys, don't even try to as much as think about attacking me or you'll look like Felix here."

Once they had all gotten though the door, the leader of their group came in behind them. And I was almost surprised. He came though the door for me to see that it was clearly Anti. Dark's voice comforted the room as Anti chained them all up the the hand cuffs on the other end of the room. "Now you see, Anti will be in charge of your room while I'm not on this intercom." "Oh Christ," I said almost whispering. Anti spun around and looked at me with a devious look. I back up slightly and gave him a look back. He turned back and finished chaining everyone up.

"Now you will want to watch what you say. He can hear almost anything, and takes things very seriously." I looked over a Mark. His face was almost completely white in fear. I walked over to him and waved a hand in front of his face. He was completely frozen in fear.

I took him by his shoulders and brought him down to the ground. "Mark... Mark! What's wrong?" "I-I've seen Anti before. He was in the store one time and he had a hood on so I didn't know who he was, but he looked directly at me. But I did see a dog like collar on him." Anti turned around and said "Glad ta' see ye' remembered me Markimoo." He had a much stronger accent than Jack.

Anti walked over to the wall and leaned up against it, putting one foot on the wall behind him. I looked over at Felix. I felt so bad to the point where I wanted to do the same harm to myself to show him he wasn't alone. He was sitting against the wall with his legs resting in front of him, and his head was down looking at the chains around his wrist. "Don't worry Pews' you'll get used to it." Dark said.

He looked up at the intercom, brought his knees up to his head, put his arms around his legs and rested his head on his knee caps and began to cry. Marzia looked over at him and walked towards him. As she walked toward him, some sort of substance was dripping from her light brown shirt. It had a very dark color to it. She slid down the wall next him and I saw where the substance was coming from.

When she slide down the wall her shirt lifted up a small bit. I could see that on her side there was a hole. It had been covered in a very dark shade of blood. I turned away and gagged, I did have a weak stomach after all. Anti looked over at me and laughed "what? Is it to much for ye'?" I flipped him off and he said "if you do that again I'll be forced ta' take it off." "I would if it met getting close to you to kill you." I whispered under my breath. "Oh really?" He said walking to a table in the back of the room. "Anti, no don't." Felix said. It was almost like they had cut his vocal cords out, his voice was so messed up. "ye' stay out of this." He said pointing at Felix. "Or would ye' like ta' have tree' fingers taken off for every word ye' just said." Felix shut up and basically bowed his head down in shame.

Anti continued walking down to the other side of the room and grabbed a knife. He turned around and began to walk towards me. Once he was in front of me he pushed me down to the ground. I put my left foot on his chest so he couldn't get any closer. "I 'tought ye' wanted this though Jack? I 'tought ye' wanted ta' kill me?" I pushed him off of me and stood up. He laughed and said "fine. I won't take ye' finger off... 'tis time." And walked back over to put the knife away.

(Hey guys, I'm so sorry that this chapter took so long to upload.  I really have no excuses for it. But I do hope you enjoyed and you can forgive me for the very long delay.)