New Game

I soar just above the ground as fast as I can to race back to where I had fainted, Anti keeping pace behind me.

I can see three people surrounding a still wolf on the ground. Lucas is with them but doesn't perk up like he normally does when he sees me. I get a safe distance away and stop so abruptly that the wind emitting from the wings continues on.

Lucas is hanging his head in dismay over is father. My mouth hangs open and my eyes begin to water frozen tears. The snow is already beginning to gather up on his fur.

The three men slowly look up at me and speak slowly. "There's no pulse, and you can't cure a cut throat."

Anti steps up to me and places a hand on my shoulder as I fall to the ground over the brother that I had known all my life.

Lucas turns human as all four of them stand up at the sight of the rest of the sad pack.

I crawl forward towards Issac and hug him one last time, stroking his lifeless, soft ears. I reached down to the base of his neck and push into the indent on his collarbone he turns back into a human.

I man up and wrap my arms around him. Picking him up, I stand at the end of the line of the four men. The pack is now upon us, looking sad. They stop in front of us and Lucas steps forward.

"My father, Issac McLoughlin, has passed away during this fight on the seventeenth day of the eleventh month. So, in place of Issac, I will now be stepping up to be the leader of this pack. Now I do know that it is tradition that the closest family member will carry the fallen back to the main area, I cannot, due to my size. In this sort of situation we must pick the third in command." Lucas scanned the crowd and smiled a sharp toothed grin. "Zayne, step forward."
A black wolf stepped out from the crowd, bowing in front of Lucas. "At your command, Sir."
"You may rise, Zayne Lughthound." The, now, man rise to his feet, towering over his pack leader. "You will be carrying my father back to the den. You may go get him now." Zayne walked over to and held his hands out to me. I slid Isaac into his arms, he was much stronger than he looked. As I slid him into his arms, Issac's head snapped back painfully, he wound opening wider and bleeding more, dripping on the boys white shoes. Lucas looked away from us and back to the pack. "We are wolves, do not let this minor set back become a major set back. No matter how small or weak I may look, I still and tour pack leader and you will obey me." He paused a monument and let the words sink in. "Come now, to the den!" He turned to me one more time, "Til next time Sean and Antiseptic."
And with that they were gone in a cold gust of wind. U watched as the trees swallowed them whole and they were no longer visible.
A sharp knife like pain shot thru my neck. Gasping, I pushed what ever was in front of me, away, falling to the ground, hyperventilating. All I can see is helpless Mark in front of me, screaming, making my ears bleed. Me being held captive around Dark arms as he smiles at pain. Killian throughout knives at Mark, sticking him with them everywhere.
I begin shaking and screaming. "No, no, no," I yell. "Knock it off, stay away from him." I come to and see Dark smiling evil at me from above. I grab a snowball and plant into his shoulder yelling, "Back the fuck off, Dark!"
Dark disappears and Anti is crouched down next to me, hand on my shoulder and a snowball stuck to his coat. He seems distant from me, line watching a play from the back seat.
"Jack, Jack," he's saying. "Jack, what's wrong?"
I slammed my hand onto my neck where I had felt the pain.
"I'm sorry," he said "I didn't think you react like that.