Who Am I

I stood up from the bed and walked into the bathroom. I splashed water on my face and looked up into the mirror. As I did, I replayed when Mark got shot and watched as my eyes slowly faded to the point where you couldn't see anything thing but darkness.

I smiled a wide smile. My teeth, as sharp as razors. My tongue as pointy as a dagger. My mouth itself wasn't even pink like normal, it was a bright red. Blood ran out of my mouth, off the tip of my tongue, the tips of my fingers, my nose, and oozed out of my neck.

My entire top torso was covered in red. I was being drained of blood, but I felt nothing wrong. I kicked the door shut behind me, never turning around. I grabbed a towel and hoped in the shower. My scars on had no longer been there. Not even my resent cut across my stomach.

I hoped out of the shower and put on the same blue shirt and black jeans and black shoes. As I did I cut my leg with my nail. "Ow, shit," I whispered. I leaned forward over my leg to look at the small cut.

What I saw nearly caused me to fall off of my feet. I stumbled backward and fell into the doors of the tub. No, I thought, no, no,no, this isn't real. I'm just hallucinating right? My blood isn't actually black, right? I extended my leg out and slowly looked down at the small ounce of blood. It was still that midnight black. "Fuck!" I yelled in the silence.

I stood up and prepared myself for anything I was about to see it the mirror. I closed my eyes and stepped in front of the mirror. One... two... shit... THREE! My eyes flung open and as I expected, my eyes were all black, my damp hair was darker than usual. My teeth like a vampire's and sharp like a razor. My tongue, still pointed, my mouth dry and starving for water. My ears had the gauges in them, and my ears were more pointed now.

All of a sudden my legs give in. I collapse to the floor banging my head on the tiled floor. I slowly set myself up on my elbows and rub my head. A pain from my shoulder came and I hunched over as if I were puking.

The door in front of me creaked open and Anti walked in. He jumped back in shock. "Holy shit," He yelled, "Dark, get your ass in here now!"

A moment later a muffled voice came from down the hall called out, "why, what's wrong this time?"

"Dark! Now! Your room, it's Jack!" He screamed back more commanding this time.

Loud thumping came from down the hall towards us yelling, "Jack? What do you m--" he cut himself off when he came around the corner as saw me staring up at Anti. His voice dropped to a whisper as he tiptoed closer and Anti crouched down next to me, "Oh, shit," he said walking forward very cautiously, "Do you think he's--"

"No shit," Anti snapped turning back to him then focusing back on me. Anti placed a gentle hand on my chin and turning my head.

I flipped on my back and looked at my leg where I cut myself. It was gone. I pointed at it and my craggy voice spoke. "I cut myself. It's gone now." I lifted my shirt, revealing my stomach. "My scars are gone, too."

I looked to my right. Under the sink sat a needle. I dove for it and raised it above my left arm's forearm. "Jack, no!" anti called and reached for the needle, but he was too late.

I threw my arm down puncturing my left arm. "Ow! Shit, motherfucker!" I screamed in pain punching the ground beside me.

I looked at my arm and only the head of the needle showed from my arm. "Jack, what the fuck was that for?"

I took a hold of the needle and yanked in out. "Ow, motherfucking bitch!" I screamed. I raised my arm. "Look," my voice was almost a whisper, "my bloods black now, and if you keep watching, it'll disappear." Then I passed out from the pain in my arm.