Mixed

I looked away from Anti and into the cell. I stood up as Dark walked out and to the elevator. He pushed the button and turned to us to say, "Hey, where's my glasses, I can't go down there without my glasses."

Anti turned around and walked over to the hooks next to the door. "Hang on," he said. He picked up a black hat and black sunglasses and threw them over to Dark. "Where are you going anyway?"

"I don't know, probably the club on fifth. I need a break."

"Hey, I understand. Need a few drink. I'll take care of the place while you're gone."

"Thanks brotha'," Dark said stepping into the elevator.

We both waved as the doors closed and Dark's apparition disappeared. I turned walk toward Dark's room. "I'm gonna go find something to do," I said.

Anti grabbed the back of my shirt and yanked me closer to him. "Wait," he said. "I need to show you something." The air from his breath warmed me in the cold home.

He turned around and let me go. Waving me to follow him, he started toward the door. I caught up to him at the door. "I thought you were supposed to watch over the house while Dark was gone?"

He turned around and walked backward for a minute. "We'll only be gone for a minute. Plus, you weren't gonna find anything to do in that house to do anyways." He turned back around and walked normally again.

His long and quick stride made it hard to keep up with him. "Slow down, you're really fast."

"Oh," he jumped and seemed surprised at this. "Sorry."

He felled back beside me and we walked together now. He's constantly looking at the ground scanning it. "What are you doing," I ask him.

"I'm looking for something," He says. Then something glints in the sunlight just up the path. Anti's head shoots up and he runs a head. "There It is," He called back to me.

"There what is," I say catching up to him and he stands up with something gold in his hand.

Just then I realize what it is. I was my phone. "Dark threw it out here when he first brought you here."

I took the device and turned it on. Two percent battery was left. I smiled and looked up at Anti and went to say something, but was cut off by Anti's lips making contact with mine. His kiss is soft as he runs his fingers through my hair. I put my arms on his shoulders and link my fingers behind his neck as I kiss him back. His left hand wraps around my back, pulling me closer, he is kissing me more fiercely now.

He pulls away and looks me in my deep dark eyes. His arms drop to my sides and are locked there. My arms drop, too, latching onto his biceps. "Hashtag in a relationship," he says with a huge smile spread across his face.

This triggers me to smile, too. "Hashtag in a relationship," I echo back to him. I raise my left hand in the air and he raises his right hand to match mine. Our fingers intertwine and he is kissing me again.

"Don't tell Dark," He whispers into my mouth.

I smile, "I promise," I tell him.

My shoulder blades have this weird sensation, but I ignore it. Anti's right hand leaves mine, and my left arm curls behind his back. His right hand goes to the back of my head. He pulls me into a hug.

"Do you know what just happened," he whispers into my ear.

"No," I say.

Anti steps back and his smile widens. "Push your shoulders back and try to touch your shoulder blades together."