Truth Or Dare

Jack's POV:

"Your eye's turning black" he said softly trying to keep me from flipping. My eyes widened in shock as reality punched me in the face. I opened my mouth to let out a scream but somehow I was able to hold it back. My scream changed to a deep breath.As the fresh air filled my lugs, I cupped my hands over my face hiding it.

I felt a strong hand wrap around my forearm. "Are you okay?" Mark asked me. Removing my hands, I dropped my legs to the ground spreading them apart. I closed my eyes and looked up. "Yea... yea I think so."

Mark hugged me and I hugged him back. I rested my head on his shoulder and opened my eyes. Looking over at Felix I asked "can you guys promise me something?" "Of course! What is it?" Mark asked. "That you'll never leave me?"

Mark's POV:

I could hear Jack's voice getting frail with every word he said. "Oh, we would never leave you." I said hugging him tighter.Jack pulled away from the hug and wiped his eye from tears. I ruffled his  dark green hair and smiled. He laughed as he fixed his sitting position. 

I heard a thud on the ground. I looked over at Felix and he was laying down sprawled out on the floor. "What's up with you?" I asked him. "Bored." He said. He was very forward about it to like... he refused to be anything but bored. He huffed and asked "do you guys wanna play truth or dare?" Me and Jack looked at each other and back at Felix. I shrugged my shoulders and said "eh, what's the harm? We've got anything else to do. I mean we're stuck in this cell for God knows how long." "He isn't wrong." Jack agreed.

"Okay then... who's going first?" Felix asked. "Um... you can I guess." I said looking at Jack. He sat up and said "Okay? Um?... Mark! Truth or dare?" "Truth," "okay? When was the last time you told Amy you love her?" "Easy! Two days ago, just before me and Jack left and got abducted." "Wow! You've got to really love her if you know when right off the top of your head. Do you remember the time?" "Duh. 2:29, exact." Felix's eyes widened and his mouth dropped. "Hey man! Truth be told, I don't remember a day I didn't tell her I love her." I smiled and giggled, "I love her with all my heart. I would die for her." "Awwwwwww!" I heard beside me. Before I ever got a chance to look at Jack he pushed me over with probably the hardest hug I've ever gotten from him. "Dude! That was so sweet." He got off of me and I sat up from the ground. 

"Alright, alright!" I said with a smile. "Jack! Truth or dare?" "Dare!" He said lightning quick. "Jeez! Okay, let me think." I sat quiet for a minute while I thought. "... I dare you to... do an Irish jig." I said slowly. He rolled his eyes. "Ugh, okay....." He said standing up. Felix smiled, "I've never seen you dance before." "Yes you have, remember at PAX? The dance battle between me and Mark?" "Yea but that wasn't for real dancing." "True, true" He was quiet for a minute while he got the tune in his head. Then he started dancing, basically tap dancing. It was really awkward  because the only sound in the room was the pitter patter of his feet shuffling along the stone pavement.

He finally finished and plopped to the ground. Breathing heavily he looked at me and said "did that please you enough?" I giggled and nodded my head. "Yes... yes that did."

We moved on quickly as Jack called out "Felix!" His eyes darted toward him from whatever he was looking at. "Truth or dare?" "Truth!" "What was our first conversation with each other?" He was quiet for a minute. "I think it was about youtube and its purge that had being happening for a bit." "Really? I couldn't quite remember."

"Okay then... Jack! Truth or dare?" "Dare!" I turned and looked over at Jack and said "you're all about them dares aren't you?" "Yea man, I'm a grown boy!" He laughed back at me. "Alright!?" I said putting my hands up.

We heard Felix begin to laugh. He was laughing harder my the minute. "What?" I asked him. "I dare you to...." He burst out laughing so hard that I thought that he was gonna wake up everyone in the room. "To kiss Mark!" Jack's face expression went from happy to a strait blank expression, and his face turned as white as a ghost. "What! No!" He yelled. "No chickens." Felix taunted trying to hold in another laugh. I put my hand over my mouth and silently giggled. Then before I knew it Jack wrapped his hands on both sides of my face covering most of it. He tilted my head down and kissed my forehead. He pushed away and crossed his arms. "There happy?" He asked Felix.

 I froze in shock of what just happened. My hand dropped to the ground and my face turned pale. What just happened? I asked myself. My eyes were frozen on Jack's feet. My body went limp and I fell to the ground with a loud thud. My eyes began to go out of focus and blackness started to fill my vision. 

I faintly heard my name being called my Jack. I saw a hand wave in front of my face. I tried to move my arm to wipe my eyes but there was no response. Was my brain frozen? I tried to move my arm again but again... no response. What's going on? I continuously asked myself. Darkness had almost completely taken over, but before it did I saw Jack's scratched up facing looking down at me. I felt myself being picked up. His metal chains hurt my back and made me cold. I was placed on the poorly comforted mattress on the back wall. I felt the springs of the mattress on my back, then, I blacked out.

(I know it's been a while since I posted but I wanted to build up some views on the last chapter before I wrote this one :))