Never Leave Me

"Ah," I groaned sitting up right and placing a hand on the side of my head. The room is dark except for a faint blue light coming from the door just in front of me. I look up and notice that there are two identical silhouettes standing beside each other. Their fingers linked together as they stare down at me.

Both their free hands come up at the same time, fingers up and palms facing me. They began chanting while a glowing blue wisp grows between them. "Usque ad lucem huius bring spiritus et amoris est cor eius in pace," They repeat.

Their eyes open. I can tell because as they lift their eyelids their eyes light a blaze of fire. The wisp is full form now. They untwine their fingers and recoil their hands back and push them forward, shoving the blue wisp into my body.

I whip my head back in pain and atemp to scream but nothing comes out, just silence.

Then, darkness. There's a voice beside me and my hand is warm. There's a quiet whispering coming from beside me. They place their forehead on my hand and their hair falls onto my forearm. Their hair is soft and familiar. Their body shakes as they grip my hand tighter and tighter. He's crying.

I open my eyes and realize that I've never seen Anti cry before. I turn my head toward him and smile. Happy that Mark and Dark had saved us.

"Anti," I said. "You're hurting my hand."

His head shot up, his eyes red and his face streaked with tears. "Oh my God," he whispered with excitement.

He practically threw himself at me, he put his hands behind my head and pulled me up. He continued to kissed me as I gripped his face and he ran his fingers thru my hair. The last time he was this romantic with me is when he had hypothermia and he was the one in the hospital bed. I, then, began crying, too.

"I love you so much," I sneaked through kisses.

His face crunched up and began to cry even more. "I love you more than we can even imagine," his voice was so shaky that I thought it would break with every word he said. He kissed me more fiercely than he had ever kissed me before.

I had lost track of time by the time he stopped kissing me. I thought he would never let me go again.

He pushed me away and stared at me for a moment as if I wasn't real. "Oh," he said. "They used your wallet to identify you and this fell out." He held up a picture of him in France by the Eiffel tower. "Why do you have it?"

"I found it in Dark's old room when you moved me in, and I don't ever want to spend a moment without you."

"Here," he said kissing me one more time and placing it on my chest. He looked down at me and smiled. "I've never been so afraid in my life."

"What do you mean?"

He sat down in the chair by the side of the bed. "Well the last thing that I remember is you turning  into some sort of creature that I've never seen before, and the next thing that I know, I wake up in the hospital. I ask the doctor where you were because you would have been there. He says that you're in the more urgent care section on the floor above me and that you still haven't woken up yet. But this point I'm freaking out because my boyfriend's upstairs and gets immediate care because there's something seriously wrong with him and I think that you're still some sort of beast.

So of course I ask if I can go see you and he says no because I need to stay in bed and rest so that they can fix me. Now it's two days later, I can leave and they say that they moved you down to the main area but you haven't woken up, still. I set into serious panic attack mode because I think that it's my fault because I didn't handle the situation properly and had fainted from fear.