Big Bad Wolf

I wake up to Anti shaking me, he had obviously woken up before me. His hair was dressed and damp from a shower he had taken. His teeth shining in a startling bright smile, he was dressed without a speck of dust on him. His black eyes darker than normal and he had changed his gauges to be Yin and Yang.

"Hey sleepyhead, time to get up, it's almost two," he said, kissing my forehead as I sat up in my boxers. 

He was wearing black ripped jeans, a black jacket, black T-shirt that said Slave in red lettering, and an upside down cross necklace.

"Get dressed I wanna show you something," he ruffled my hair and walked away.

"What is it," I called out to the quiet voice in a crunchy "morning" voice.

"It's a surprise," he said from an unknown area in the house.

"I hate surprises," I responded, standing up and lazily walking to the bedroom. On the bed sat a pair of clothes, untouched and clean.

I shrug on a brown jacket over a dark blue turtleneck and pull the ankle of the black jeans over the black combat boots. Straitening the jacket over my shoulders, I look at myself in the mirror, pleased with the look.

I pause and look around, behind me I notice my phone. Turn around and look at the dark screen reflecting the pattern on the ceiling on it. I slowly walk around the bed and pick it up off the night stand. I turn it on and stare at the forgotten image of me and Mark on the lock screen. The bar at the top of the screen shows me all of the confused twitter notifications.

I swipe across the screen and punch in the four-digit pin for what seems like the first time. I remember what it meant clearly. It was a date, a strange date at that. 1306. Month thirteen on the sixth day of an unknown year. I had visited that date in a dream once. It had freaked me out at one point, but not anymore.

I flipped threw the different screens full of random apps with a few folders here and there. I find twitter and click of the icon. 

Three hundred and forty-two notifications asking where me, Mark, Felix, Emma, Pj, and Marzia are. Some of them asking for and explanation and some of them worried, and some occasionally being angry

"Has anyone else wondered where @Jacksepticeye  @Pewdiepie and @Markiplier are at? #Searchforthegang"

"Okay, I'm kind of getting worried, it's been nearly a month since @Jacksepticeye has stopped posting without a video confronting it #Searchforthegang"

"Yo @Jacksepticeye where you at? You've been inactive on everything for a while man, what happened?#Searchforthegang"

"@Jacksepticeye please explain your absence #Searchforthegang"

"Maybe Anti finally got to @Jacksepticeye XD"

"Anyone else kind of scared for @Jacksepticeye?#Searchforthegang"

"Maybe @Jacksepticeye finally gave up youtube#Searchforthegang"

"I'm only hoping that @Jacksepticeye is working on a project instead of quiting #Searchforthegang"

"Get over it everyone @Jacksepticeye and them else is done with youtube, they finally found jobs"

"I kinda wanna see all the theories about where @Jacksepticeye went #Searchforthegang"

"Okay this whole #Searchforthegang hashtag is getting out of hand, @Jaclsepticeye @Markiplier  and @Pewdiepie all quit GET OVER IT!!"

Facebook was the same way as was Instagram.