Lucifer

We get to the door and there is a red luminescent light coming from under the door. We all look at each other in confusion. Dark grabs his keys from his lanyard in his pocket and unlocks the door. 

When we get into the house, all of the lights are red, other than their normal yellow-whitish glow, like usual. Dark cautiously is leading us from up ahead of him. He pears from around the corner and tip-toes to his room where I'm staying.

The lights in there have a reddish look to them, too, but nothing has changed in the room. He walks over and examines the bathroom. The same red light and blood stains, both red and black, shows that nothing has changed in there either.

We exit the room and walk to a wooden door to the right of Dark's room. He turns and looks as us and nods at me. Anti covers my eyes with his hand. I can't see anything but I hear the door open and feel Anti's face scrunch up.

"What did that and who's is that because the wasn't that much before," Anti asks Dark in a half whisper.

Dark doesn't answer but I hear the door close.

Anti retracts his hand and I can see again. We begin to walk towards the half living room. As we pass the kitchen I can see a bloody kitchen knife sitting on the ground. As we walk into the living room there are dots on blood soaked into the couch.

Dark turns around and looks at us. He mouths some words that I don't understand, but Anti shrugs in response.

There is an uneasy feeling in my stomach as we approach the door where the rest of the group is kept, there is a strange marking on the middle of the door but I don't understand what it means. The same red is coming from under the door but it's darker and is kind of flashing a bit. Dark reaches out and wraps his hand around the door nob, I watch his chest rise and fall and, for the first time, he hesitates to open the door.

He turn his head and looks at Anti with a look of sorrow and fear. His hand is shaking as he turns back to the metal door. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. I can tell he's counting to three in his head.

He presses his face and lips together and pushes the door open in a tackling motion. The first thing that a notice, after dark almost falls on the ground from the force he exerted on the door, is that the walls in the room are set on fire. The next thing I notice is that everyone in the room are frozen, almost as if time is frozen in the room. The expression frozen on their faces are a mixture of fear, dread, and pain. Then I notice the thing that I should have notice at first.

In the middle of the room there is a person, they are as big as a giant. His skin color is a light shade of red, he's bald and has short horns like a goat. His chin is narrow and he has a black goatee. He is also carrying a red, three prong, pitchfork. His narrow, staring, eyes are yellow, his mouth was sharp, and his ears are sharp with many piercings in them. His fingers were elongated and his nails are sharp and painted black. He was skinny but his chest and thighs were broad with muscles. He didn't wear a shirt but only wore a thin, animal like, short, brown skirt. One thing that I didn't notice was that he wasn't standing, he was floating.

He didn't say anything but Dark locked eyes with him. "What do you want," Dark yelled, his voice bounces off of the engulfed walls.

The man didn't say anything but pointed at me.

This sent a chill down my spine and I gave him a look of rage. Anti wrapped an arm around me and pushed me back behind him. Dark turned his head and looked at me. Anti's gaze was locked on the big man with a look of fire hot rage. Dark looked away from me and back at the man's and called, "Why do you need Jack?"

His voice was loud and booming when it bounced off the walls. I had to cover up my sensitive ears as he said to, Dark, in a foreign language, "Et a semine mixta!" I recognized it as Latin.