Chapter 19

Brooke's POV:

   It was finally Saturday and I could relax for once. I'm still a little shocked that Sebastian came back to school but it is what it is and I can only try my best. I decided I should relax so I head to the bathroom and fill up the bathtub. I open the cabinets in the bathroom and grab body wash and then I found a small bin with bath bombs in it. Smiling, I remembered when her and I used to go shopping for those at the mall.

   Turning off the water, I dropped the bath bombs in there and watched it fizz up. I grabbed a change of clothes and a towel, then stripped off my clothes, throwing them into a hamper.
I placed one foot in at a time until I was satisfied with the temperature. I leaned back into the water, soothing my nerves. This was the first time in a long while I was able to finally relax.

   What was I to do after this? Sit in boredom? I thought about it until I finally decided that I should watch a TV show. I unplugged the bath and wrapped a towel around myself to dry off, then I put on a onezee to curl up in while watching my show.

   My stomach growled so I made myself popcorn in the microwave, placing on the coffee table beside the couch. I turned on the TV and searched for shows to watch when I came across my favorite TV show of all time, 'Teen Wolf'. Wanting to marathon it, I put on the first episode of the first season.

"NOOO! SCOTT, DON'T DO IT, DON'T DO IT!" I slapped my head. "And he did it. Why does Stiles have the only common sense and sarcasm. You could learn a little from Stilinski, Mr.McCall." I put my hand into the popcorn and watched intensely.

  "NOO-" I nearly choked on my popcorn as a knock sounded on the door. I groaned and rushed to the bathroom so I could change into Sophia. Taking a swing of the potion, my skin bubbled up once again and I rushed to the door.

It was Sebastian. "Hello, Sebastian." I say gently.

"Hi Sophia. I thought maybe you wanted someone to hang with because you said your parents work."

"Umm, sure. Come on in." I said awkwardly. He's trying to be nice, he's not going to find out...

"What have you been doing?" He asks looking at the mess I made with the popcorn.

I look up into his chocolate brown eyes and smile. "Watching the best show in the world." I plop onto the couch and continue to watch my show.

"And what show may this be?" I glared at him.

"How do you not know what show this is? It's TEEN WOLF!"

"Teen Wolf?" He asked with a roll of his eyes. "What's that supposed to be about. Werewolves?"

"Actually, yes. It's about two teenage boys. One of the boys gets turned into a werewolf by the 'bite' and the smarter and more intelligent one gets to put up with his best friend."He stared blankly at me."It's better watching it than me explaining it. It's really good!" Sebastian sighs.

"Would you rather watch Twilight? Because I'm in that kind of mood." He falls on the couch with wide eyes.

"Nooo! Not Twilight. Edward's too sparkly for me." Now it was my turn to roll my eyes. Twilight is a really good movie. I look down to see a Xbox below the TV that Sebastian had been eyeballing.

"Do you want to play on the Xbox?" I asked. He jumps out of the chair and turns it on.

"You read my mind!" He said happily.

"Well, Sebastian. You were eyeballing it." Sebastian smirks while pulling out a game. He pulled out the football game 'Madden' and placed the disc into the thing.

"Do you like football?" I grabbed my controller.

"Yes, I do. I hope you're ready to loose." Sebastian looked at me with a cocky grin.

"Okayyy, we'll see about that!" I put on my competitive side and was ready to play the game.

"TOUCHDOWN!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and did a victory dance while Sebastian scowled at me.

"I let you get that." Now that made me laugh.

"Yeahh, okay." I said continuing my victory dance. The plays resumed and I pressed the wrong button.

"AND AN INTERCEPTION BY THE ONE AND ONLY SEBASTION GRAYYYY!!!" Sebastian screamed in my face while I was cussing at my stupid mistake. My defensive line wasn't doing so good and Sebastian got a touchdown.

"You suck." I stuck my tounge out at him and he grinned.

"You love me." He said and I slapped his arm.

"You wish, Gray." I scrunched up my nose at him.

"Ooh, so we're on last name baisis now. Okay, I see how it is Baker." Sebastian grabs his controller and we played once more with five minute left in the fourth quarter score; 21-30. In the end, the jerk beat me and is now currently rubbing his victory in my face.

"Whatever." I scoffed and pulled out my phone. "I'm ordering pizza. Do you want some or not?" I ask and he nodded saying pepperoni. Ordering it, we played a quick game of cards while we waited.

***
The pizza had arrived five minutes ago and I bit into my cheese pizza, savoring the taste. Proud that I beat Sebastian at cards, I got first dibs on drinks. Unfortunately, there were two rootbeers left so I couldn't have the satisfaction of rubbing that in his face either.

"May I use your bathroom?" He asks and I nod pointing down the hall to the first door on the right. "Thanks" he says quickly and he heads over to it. My hands start to bubble and I start to panic.

"Sebastian! I really need in there right now." He comes out with a box full of glass bottles. It was my potion bottles.

"What are these Sophia...Or should I say, Brooke?"

A/N: Millionth update today, lost count haha. I don't really have anything to say other than thank you so much for reading! And thank you to those who have been voting, commenting, and sharing my book with your friends♡♡♡

xoxo,
iiFor3v3rWrit3r

QUESTIONAIRE:

-Do you ship Brooke with Sebastian or Alexander?

-Ship names?

-What do you think Sebastian's going to do now that he knows about Brooke?